23 busted Thursday

Very true, but the press doesn’t have to mimic their language. The FWST, though, is barely a news organization any more.
Makes you re-think everything. Some of those girls had several good reviews. This could happen to any provider and they turn on you to save their ass. Imagine showing up and seeing a provider you've seen 20x and then the cops bust in!
Yeah, but much more likely with the studio girls. Or any managed girls for that matter.
What’s interesting about Grigsby’s reporting is the role a neighbor played in hiring a private investigator to gather evidence that seems to have been the catalyst for getting police involved.

I’m still interested in seeing if the 23 new arrests were the result of them keeping the ads up and LE posing as providers (a not uncommon practice, I think). The wording (“after further investigation”) is a bit vague, though…hope more details emerge as these cases get resolved. Originally Posted by TinMan
According to the Sunday 6:00 PM edition of CBS news, LE was placing fake ads in a site that looked just like Adultsearch.com. The pictures were just up for a couple of seconds. It definitely was not Eros.com or Tryst.com. The guys that were pinched answered the ad & headed over to the hotel at the mall in Arlington. Not sure if they were using the Bungolow girls or under cover officers to put into the fake ADS. LE was waiting for the customer when he showed up. Be careful if you use Adultsearch.com. There are ECCIE providers who have profiles on Adultsearch.com. Be careful out there. LE is not playing around. I caught the fourth quarter of the Cincy & Buffolo game. Stayed with Channel 11 (CBS) until they did the report on the sting. Once they completed that I switched to Fox to watch Dallas & SF game.
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2023, 01:20 AM
LE uses every type of websites to catch tricks, the screen you seen might have been used in the news report for the story. I know they're not using old fat hookers for the bait, they're using 8-10s and the fools that don't know better always fall for it. We're all safe gentlemen
Arlington was confirmed to be involved in the multi jurisdictional bust that netted 46 guys. The only cbs footage I could find was related to that bust.
  • CD3
  • 02-14-2023, 01:35 PM
Probably. It’s behind a paywall, though. Originally Posted by TinMan

Fun tip: if you ever want to get around a paywall. Use this site.

https://12ft.io/

Sorry for bumping thread.
Fun tip: if you ever want to get around a paywall. Use this site.

https://12ft.io/

Sorry for bumping thread. Originally Posted by CD3
cd3, thx for the very useful info. there are several newspaper and magazines that i read that have a paywall or give you a few articles per month for free. this might help bypass those limits.

now, there are some other "paywalls" that i wish would get lowered ...
  • CD3
  • 02-15-2023, 09:44 AM

now, there are some other "paywalls" that i wish would get lowered ... Originally Posted by pmdelites
Granted.

Attention members of eccie

Activating “Paywall lowered

If interested player must redeem within 4 hours of activation.

Contact support for details.
  • CD3
  • 02-15-2023, 09:58 AM
cd3, thx for the very useful info. there are several newspaper and magazines that i read that have a paywall or give you a few articles per month for free. this might help bypass those limits.

. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Well you can’t be mad at Martha Stuart for her paywall. She’s just trying to make money to trade on the exchange.: