Encounter: BB Took Her DD's to Four Seasons for a Romper Room Russian Rendez-vous

• jkk
  • 09-05-2023, 01:29 PM
Fuck You Man. I'ma be bumping every Got Damm place, you done bump this one. You a Homosexual from Virginia. Originally Posted by Capital
Serenity Now….
Cyber pimping is hard work to make easy money chung
Serenity Now….
Cyber pimping is hard work to make easy money chung Originally Posted by jkk
Chung writes reviews and you just tslk shit
Chung writes reviews and you just tslk shit Originally Posted by Blackout100
He talk shit about BB, and pretend he talk to a BB at 21. He don't know nothing, he just make up shit, my Pastor Mr. Purlie need intervention on him.
  • jkk
  • 09-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Chung writes reviews and you just tslk shit Originally Posted by Blackout100
Pimps write reviews and (Yes) I do TSLK shit.
I don’t know if they are all same BB or 3 different BB. I just know the BB I met at 21 was awesome. BUT pimps should know if there are different BB.
Impossible to meet BB at 21. She has not ever been there. Please move on to something you can substantiate.
  • jkk
  • 09-06-2023, 09:25 PM
Impossible to meet BB at 21. She has not ever been there. Please move on to something you can substantiate. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Are you the owner of 21?
Are you reside at 21?
If not, how would you know?

She told me her name was BB, BiBi or BeBe. So unless you work for them, I wouldn’t claim others are wrong. That’s what happened to other little cyber P***.
Are you the owner of 21?
Are you reside at 21?

She told me her name was BB, BiBi or BeBe. So unless you work for them, I wouldn’t claim others are wrong. That’s what happened to other little cyber P***. Originally Posted by jkk

Why are you making everything so complicated? Go see the girl, enjoy yourself and share. You're making this a lot harder than it has to be
Are you the owner of 21?
Are you reside at 21?

She told me her name was BB, BiBi or BeBe. So unless you work for them, I wouldn’t claim others are wrong. That’s what happened to other little cyber P***. Originally Posted by jkk

I have read your thread. You are a criminal stalker for spying on other ppl
I have read your thread. You are a criminal stalker for spying on other ppl Originally Posted by Blackout100
It's the same guy as before. Always the same talking points.
Does the weather map project Hurricane Lee to touch down near Four Seasons? Is it that unstable?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/08/weath...ate/index.html
I released a hurricanes worth of precipitation each time I fuck her tits
I released a hurricanes worth of precipitation each time I fuck her tits Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Pithy Genuis!

I keep hearing MSNBC talking about Russia-Gate. It took me the longest time to realize the weren't talking about the entry to Tit-fucking BB. I'm like ''why do you think Trump might ever hook up with BB''?
Bibi's tits are so good to fuck, it is almost a waste to CIP
She was at michiko now at four seasons right?
Great review, Chung. Brought back a flood of good “mammaries” from my visits with Bibi/Honey. Those areolas, overall feel and the hang on those titties tell me they are natural, which makes her a rare experience! I have had many close inspections and have never seen any evidence of incisions. Of course, I could be wrong. But I got certified in titty inspection back in the day at Caligula XXI.

I’m always amazed at how your innocuous reviews always produce contentious comments on here! Talk about posters having a flare for drama!

Again, another fine review of a consistently superior provider. Thank you, Chung.