The right to choose ?

Rebecca:

No provider is going to click with every customer. Some hobbyists have unrealistic expectations for a date. If a provider doesn't think things are going to go well with a hobbyist she should decline the date rather than take a hit for a bad review. Find the ones you like and ask them back. Happy hobbying.
Have unattractive hobbyists put brown paper sacks over their heads.

Whats that saying that I have said before... If you don't click with somebody you just don't click. I can try my best to make you happy but sometimes you just don't click.
It's not about the person, but what's in their wallet. For the right amount of $ anyone can click.
It's not about the person, but what's in their wallet. For the right amount of $ anyone can click. Originally Posted by Sneaky Winky
Mabey with some people, but me that's the farthest thing from the truth. I actually gave a guy back his 200 bucks because he walked in with a bad attitude and a new from the beginning it wasn't going to work. So what dose that tell you about your statement. Don't speak for other people especially when you aren't even a provider.

Take off your hat while I go in the bathroom and count the $ in the envelope. If it's all there I'll come out naked!!!
You damn right she has the right to refuse. Money or not. Hobbyists can refuse and so can the providers. If feelings are hurt sorry but the Provider always has the right of first refusal. Sorry if this steps on the feet of you old fat guys. In my business, I can refuse to do business with anyone I choose. Providers should be able to as well. You Hobbyists that are not too attractive should just cleanup your act. My 2 Cents worth!
What the fuck is the need to post these outlandish pics??

WTF?? Has this board turned into some second rate frathouse?

Geez!
You damn right she has the right to refuse. Money or not. Hobbyists can refuse and so can the providers. If feelings are hurt sorry but the Provider always has the right of first refusal. Sorry if this steps on the feet of you old fat guys. In my business, I can refuse to do business with anyone I choose. Providers should be able to as well. You Hobbyists that are not too attractive should just cleanup your act. My 2 Cents worth! Originally Posted by cowboyup3396
I couldnt have said it better.
This thing we call the "hobby" has always worked on the premise that the providers will get undressed and bang any client that walks through the door with the correct donation. It's been that way from the beginning of time. I see no need in changing the rules of the game. It opens up a can of worms when providers start arbitrarily picking who gets laid and who has to walk out the door without getting to take their clothes off. Hobbyist would quit making appointments with providers because they would never know if they would be turned away when they show up at a provider's incall.
  • jfred
  • 04-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Well said, bigbob. And Meg, dear, you are brilliant.

Like both of you, I operate a business. The decisions I regret most acutely are those where something told me this wasn't gonna be good and I went ahead anyway.

On several occasions I have dredged up sufficient wisdom to tell a prospective client that I didn't think we were a good match. I believe that each time I did us both a service. And I say that in spite of the fact that both parties had invested considerable time (and in some cases expense) in the preliminary process.

A service provider who recognizes that the results will be sub-satisfactory is doing the right thing to say so.

Edit: Sneaky Wanky, your photo is, in fact, in poor taste. Like RC (KoAB), I find it offensive. And your history is flawed, as well.

The fact that you would settle for getting "banged" by someone who found it distasteful (which, frankly, isn't a difficult scenario to imagine) reflects badly on you, in my opinion.

I would also like to point out that while you, sir, are merely a Registered Member, I am a Valued Poster. So give me no sass, please.
Wow. Lots of response. Whatever happened to YMMV? You stay in this long enough and expectations fall short sometimes, BUT expectations are far exceeded sometimes, too. I stay optimistic and find a way to make the "date" enjoyable. It's not all about looks. So, consider this, guys, if she's willing to provide, then pay. Girls, if you are not willing to provide, tell him, but consider asking if he would like to stay for a while without pay.

When I read reviews, I always consider chemistry was a factor. I guess I've been fortunate. YMMV.
I think the "rules of engagement" are pretty clear in the realm of the hobby. When you choose this profession, you know the expectations. If this is going to turn into a dating site then people will just go elsewhere. Everyone has the right to refuse but don't expect people to go home and not write a pissed off flaming report.

If ladies started cancelling appointments on me I would ditch this place and take my money elsewhere. The hobby is universal pretty much the world over, making up your own rules seems would only limit business. If you are seeing too many clients and can afford the drop in traffic then by all means, be selective, but be aware of the repurcussions. Do what makes you happy.
repost