The Drama On This Site

• BLM69
  • 02-18-2019, 10:24 AM
Can we get back to which girls swallow? Originally Posted by mtabsw
We need a list for this, I've been finishing in other places that I forgot how hot it is to get your man juice swallowed up.
  • grean
  • 02-18-2019, 11:11 AM
We need a list for this, I've been finishing in other places that I forgot how hot it is to get your man juice swallowed up. Originally Posted by BLM69

Swallowed or spit in the sink?

I don't think, as long as they slurp it up in the first place, it matters.

However, a lot of nqns in reviews are actually no quit but then go spit in the bathroom.

Kind of hot to have a girl gulp it down and just keep the session going, cleaning Jr up with their tongue & lips and not breaking for a cloth from the bathroom.
Those other forums need to adopt the tenants of taint.
This is one of the reasons I came here today. I am not wanting to be hated on...when I’m just not sure what to do... I can state my fears without judgment.
I don't really know, but if it would get you guys to eat more pineapple, I'm for it! Originally Posted by FireKitten
i was thinking the same thing, kitten.
cos eating pineapple is supposed to make a guy's cream sweeter.
or something like that.

however, pineapple is a high glycemic fruit. so, moderation.
Swallowed or spit in the sink?

I don't think, as long as they slurp it up in the first place, it matters.

However, a lot of nqns in reviews are actually no quit but then go spit in the bathroom.

Kind of hot to have a girl gulp it down and just keep the session going, cleaning Jr up with their tongue & lips and not breaking for a cloth from the bathroom. Originally Posted by grean
yep, so i amend my previous motion...

which providers will do oral delites all the way to cumpletion, swallow or spit??

surely that cannot spawn drama on here!!!