Supplemental Income...

The only way you will supplement your income is to suck cock and take it up the ass ... ijs.
The only way you will supplement your income is to suck cock and take it up the ass ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
The only way you will supplement your income is to suck cock and take it up the ass ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
If I ever decide to go that route, I'll be sure to post a nice taint pic for ya!! IJS

I'm mid forties, educated and I also offer personal training and nutritional coaching. So I'm sure allot of ladies would enjoy my company. And my stamina is above PAR. No one and done here. there is plenty in the tank to finish the job. The ladies are definitely getting their money's worth... Originally Posted by twinfalls1127

You cats really keep me entertained with yalls silliness
Hey OP are you a hermaphrodite? You know have a dick and a pussy? How are you gonna handle back to back to back appointments and demanded multiple pops each appointment. You know we just can't reload 10 times in a span of hrs like a pussy can.
True That !

One of the providers I saw alot her husband worked with her some He saw no woman , he helped her or did solo's it was MMF-MFM- with her or MM.He didn't have any woman cilents ijs ..........Good luck
Hey OP, How are you gonna handle back to back to back appointments and demanded multiple pops each appointment. You know we just can't reload 10 times in a span of hrs like a pussy can. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SC, that's why my title says Supplemental Income. Peep this, 1 date per night at $250.00. Only 5 dates per week. That 's an additional $1250.00/week or $65K/year.

And I don't anticipate all dates involving sex. As I mentioned some lonely ladies are just wanting companionship. A dinner date, maybe massage afterwards?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-17-2017, 11:04 PM
Massage is a great springboard.

Tricky part is marketing. How the heck do you market your biz? Can't take out an ad on BP anymore lol, but even if you could, chicks won't look on BP. Maybe Women Seeking Men, first session on the house. ha ha. The creeps who work as LMTs at a hotel/resort and offer perks? Shit is just wrong in so many ways.

Make a fun shower/bath for 2 a requirement 1st session. Seeking P and probably most of you ladies know what I'm talking about. ha ha. Hell, I'm a hobbyist and I require that for any BP providers I see. Sad but true. Almost never had a similar issue with Eccie providers. Yay, HDHs and good hygiene. ha ha
I went to fish tank cleaning school today....

I am ready to be the next HO' bag... the op has no classes... I does...
^^^^

whattaburger has been good to you.
^^^^

whattaburger has been good to you. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Excuse me ?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-18-2017, 07:20 AM
^^^^

whattaburger has been good to you. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
She's better looking and has a better body than the old hag, sorry to break it to ya, bro. ha ha. You been stepping in one pile of shit after the next. ha ha. Might want to get those shoes cleaned before you step anywhere else.
Just dont fall asleep

Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
  • pxmcc
  • 01-18-2017, 10:55 AM
Just dont fall asleep Originally Posted by badhusband
Ikr! No damn tip for ya!