Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe!

Love your new avatar!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why would you go and post your pictures on the internet?
SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sounds like you're trying to wear that rubber mommy of yours out, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Good one Corpy! You doctored that just like you doctored the 2013 DOTY fake poll, where you called yourself IBHung, right, Corpy! you gay fuck doll wannabe?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How much do you pay, to suck that rubber bone... LOL
Sounds like you're trying to wear that rubber mommy of yours out, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Corpy, you stupid idiot, that photo is a TRANNY, like YOU!

Shit swallowing gay fuck doll wannabe!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK, Corpy!

He thought he was looking at girls!

Is that what you saw, Bambi?

LMAO!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You will forever have this post(pic) thrown in your face...thanks fruiter
SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, that story sails like a lead ballon since it is your sorry, cum-gobbling golem fucktard ass that is on record voting for the LBGT agenda and being a founding cock-sucker of a gay commune at a nearby lake.
For the life of me I have no Idea what CJ7 thought he was going to accomplish by posting in the PGH Sandbox. Unless he was trying to show people there what a tool he is. Hey, spread the word. Originally Posted by bambino
Give us a link.
You will forever have this post(pic) thrown in your face...thanks fruiter Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No, maybe JC stuck his tongue up that asshole.
Assup Rider was stink fucked at the lake? not surprised...
Quick update on CJ's lame ass Pgh thread. 7 posts total, 1 by him, 3 by me, and 3 others busting his balls. This is worse than the Obama Care roll out.
if doubledog is an honest mod, my post in the burg sand box stays ... we'll see Originally Posted by CJ7
I can't see why it wouldn't stay. Do you actually think anybody gives a fuck about your lame post. Most of the people that actually post there are friends of mine anyway. This will go down as the lamest stunt in hooker board history. I really do feel sorry for you. You're a fairy on many levels.
I find it disturbing that AssupRidee, DEM, has a collection of pictures of naked men, men playing with feces, and similar subjects. I think AssupRidee, DEM, has serious sexual identity issues brought about by bullies defecating on him as a child. Now it seems he likes it, and it confuses him. Poor AssupRidee, DEM. No wonder he is in a constant state of meltdown. Let's take it easy on him for awhile. He's suffered enough.
Why do you think we give a fuck what's going on in your stupid little thread in Pissburgh, pissant?

If we want updates, we'll click on "shitty little towns" in the main menu.

But I'd suggest you link to it rather than waste more of our time with your stupid little threads...

Just a suggestion, pissant! Yinz do what Yinz wansta!
In other words, if you go to 2Doggies land, he'll smack you. For anything. For nothing.

Again, we KNOW who led this happy band of douchebags over here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, 2dogs promised us all free lifetime Premium Access if we came over and kicked your gay libtard butts. Ain't that right, 2pups?

'Course he didn't tell us that you pathetic gaymos are sooooo excitable that we would be bombarded with your pissy-queer doofus affected drama-queen comments every 30 secs...
To the Pittsburgh thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=912034

BTW, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard's new avatar reads, in Ugandan (purportedly), "Fuck You Assup (AKA the cum-gobbling golem fucktard)!"