The radical AG is under fire from the US Civil Rights Commissioners.

Bush got all of his justices affirmed. He was never denied one. And that was from a Democrat senate. Check the facts. Originally Posted by NoirMan
no he didn't, not in his last year which was an election year. dem controlled senate refused to confirm any bush judges.

remeber the biden rule. thats the rule turtle was using. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How many justices were denied? Zero. Judges and justices are two separate things.

[snip] Originally Posted by NoirMan
sorry I mis-read. wasn't paying attention.

while Bush 41 got his 2 justices confirmed, the judges he nominated were not acted on after Sept. 1992., last Bush 41 judge confirmed was on Oct. 1992.
If you think denying judges a month before an election and denying a Supreme Court justice nomination 8 months before an election are in any way similar, fine. We disagree. I suspect there was more to it than just stop processing judges since they did confirm a judge weeks before the election. Also, remember the senate goes on break in September and before the election through several weeks after. It may have been a “power play” but there were likely logistics involved as well.

The next step will be for the senate of a different party of the just not allow any appointments at all. Why should the opposing party senate allow the opposing party president to have judges, justices, cabinet members, department heads, etc. they can always fall back on “there will be an election in 2 years, if the people want the president to have his folks they can elect a senate of his party”. Total bullshit of course but why not, it’s the same essential argument.

I look forward to the day when hyperpartisanism results in the total breakdown of our governments operation. We’re closer than it looks.
Damn I just hate when facts get in the way
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 07:35 AM
How many justices were denied? Zero. Judges and justices are two separate things.

Also, Oeb you should actually read what was written. No one said anything about G W Bush, the statement was about Herbert Walker. Thanks for the information though but since it wasn’t germane to what Dilbert was stating I skipped it.

Sorry Salty you had to read something unrelated Originally Posted by NoirMan

response - Yesterday, 11:44 AM #19 NoirMan
Valued Poster

Bush got all of his justices affirmed. He was never denied one. And that was from a Democrat senate. Check the facts.

NM-1b1M - as usual - You are 'incorrect" - Your own post (above
was teh first mention in this thread of 'Bush" - not in teh OP or subsequently until your deflection post

Which DID NOT MENTION WHICH BUSH.

Is it any wonder nm/1b1 has no credibility on this forum

the usual DPST party/LSM 'misleading/incorrect propaganda/agenda.

Also, nm/1b1 you should actually read what was written.

Thank You - valued poster.

Originally Posted by NoirMan

[snip]

'Judges' and justices" are terms which may be used interchangeably in common parlance - this is 'hairsplitting' nonsense.

https://www.criminaljusticedegreehub...and-a-justice/
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 07:48 AM
DF - which Bush was not defined by teh com[plainer in chief - see above

Thank you!
One is not forced to read every line of documentation.

But Thank You for the thought.
response - Yesterday, 11:44 AM #19 NoirMan
Valued Poster

Bush got all of his justices affirmed. He was never denied one. And that was from a Democrat senate. Check the facts.

NM-1b1M - as usual - You are 'incorrect" - Your own post (above
was teh first mention in this thread of 'Bush" - not in teh OP or subsequently until your deflection post

Which DID NOT MENTION WHICH BUSH.

Is it any wonder nm/1b1 has no credibility on this forum

the usual DPST party/LSM 'misleading/incorrect propaganda/agenda.

Also, nm/1b1 you should actually read what was written.

Thank You - valued poster.

Originally Posted by NoirMan

[snip]

'Judges' and justices" are terms which may be used interchangeably in common parlance - this is 'hairsplitting' nonsense.

https://www.criminaljusticedegreehub...and-a-justice/
Originally Posted by oeb11
Interpreter please
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 08:10 AM
NM - Please stop insulting/stalking!
If a post is incomprehensible to One - One may ask for clarification.

teachers Unions will be happy to help One.

thank U - 1b1
NM - Please stop insulting/stalking!
If a post is incomprehensible to One - One may ask for clarification.

teachers Unions will be happy to help One.

thank U - 1b1 Originally Posted by oeb11
en anglais s'il vous plaît
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 10:18 AM
Deflection
Denial
Destructive of American Freedoms.
en anglais s'il vous plaît Originally Posted by NoirMan
Blimey! I didn't know that YOU were Japanese there, mate.
Good for you.

### Salty
Lol. Actually I probably need to be Russian to understand Those posts.
Blimey! I didn't know that YOU were Japanese there, mate.
Good for you.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
thats french
Lol. Actually I probably need to be Russian to understand Those posts. Originally Posted by NoirMan
если ты так говоришь!
  • oeb11
  • 10-20-2021, 06:45 AM
Lol. Actually I probably need to be Russian to understand Those posts. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Why ?
is not marxist-lenin -stalin adoration enough?
если ты так говоришь! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I do. I’ve been trying to find a translation program to put Oebs post through so that they become readable and sensible. Sadly I’m yet to find one. Reading nonsense is bad for the brain.