crazy requests???

I have always wondered about pop rocks for both BBBJ and DATY. Anyone tried that?
  • PSD
  • 03-06-2010, 03:03 PM
If it's the cold drink with ice, I'm in. Now, how about putting some mints in your mouth for a while before kissing Mr. Happy? That would be hot. Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco

Pop Rocks!

..or wait..is that only one?

Either way, I heard its the bomb!
Scheduled an appointment... Provider was 45 minutes late and kept calling me to make sure I was still waiting for her at her incall. She arrived and I watched her walk into her place from the parking lot. She called me and then said come on up I'm ready for you.

I walked in the door and she smiled and said Hello... once the door closed she looked at me and said, "Ok whip out your dick!" I said reluctantly "Excuse me?" She yelled... Come on MAN... whip that shit out. WTF? So I showed her... she said ok... Here is the plan... I'm gonna get naked now... once I am naked... then you can get naked. Oh by the way... where is the fucking money?

For one thing... she was pretty damn hot physically speaking. I wanted to hit that. The whole time she was barking out orders... not like that... don't touch my neck... $.5 extra for doggie style... J.C.

I swear... I didn't give the impression that I was some jerk... asshole or whatever to this provider. The sad thing is she is STILL working in Dallas. I can't believe it. After 9 years if she is still pulling this crap I am amazed. Originally Posted by RichYoungbuck4u
LMAO... You didn't see me 9years ago?... did you?
i hope not NINA!!!! haha Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
You just never know....*shaking my head*
i prefere like warm chocolate syrup... and whip cream... hiding cherries and playing a game to see if he can find where u hid them. ima freak sometimes, cant be all gfe all the time.. the pse has to come out
If they only knew.

Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Nina,

Before you post, take a second and think...is what you have to say adding something positive to this thread? I keep having to scroll down way too many posts where you do nothing but "shake your head" or add a smiley face. How does your reply help contribute to what the OP said/asked?

Back on topic.....I've had some really crazy requests from providers. Like.....

I only need another $300 to make rent this month. I promise that I'll make it up to you with extra time next week but I can't see you now. Can I have the money now anyway?

OR......

The lease on my apartment is up this month and my mom won't co-sign for another one since I trashed the carpet in the one I have now and lost her deposit. Can you cosign for me because my boyfriend and I don't have anywhere else to go and we have really bad credit (yes a girl actually asked me this once).

Can you guess what my answer was to both?
aww so honest we are lol i had one today.. he wanted to f*** me with strap on... cause he has a really tiny *cough*... question? how does this feel good for him... but u know brooke.. i always aim to please... but man.. i was really speachless apon this request... and it was huge!! haha crazy stories...

*** had to find another way to plese this gentleman.. which i did.. as brooke always does
Nina,

Before you post, take a second and think...is what you have to say adding something positive to this thread? I keep having to scroll down way too many posts where you do nothing but "shake your head" or add a smiley face. How does your reply help contribute to what the OP said/asked?

Back on topic.....I've had some really crazy requests from providers. Like.....

I only need another $300 to make rent this month. I promise that I'll make it up to you with extra time next week but I can't see you now. Can I have the money now anyway?

OR......

The lease on my apartment is up this month and my mom won't co-sign for another one since I trashed the carpet in the one I have now and lost her deposit. Can you cosign for me because my boyfriend and I don't have anywhere else to go and we have really bad credit (yes a girl actually asked me this once).

Can you guess what my answer was to both? Originally Posted by travelling_man

Traveling man that is funny. You are not the first or the last to have that asked.
I had a crazy request. I've asked ladies if I could slip my cock into one of her showcase pictures. Most of them say no.
haha
I m dead serious about my last post.
i prefere like warm chocolate syrup... and whip cream... hiding cherries and playing a game to see if he can find where u hid them. ima freak sometimes, cant be all gfe all the time.. the pse has to come out Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
That sounds like quite a bit of fun too, as long as you don't let the warm syrup on Mr. Happy for too long. I think you got urself a deal. YUMMM!