Extra Charges for GFE Sessions

GFE is the only way to go... Originally Posted by lovelybritney
+1
Like what? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Where I am new I give 100% of myself to any guest . I enjoy the company of a man and want to be what he desires of me. I do not understand the rate this ...rate that ... I have seen it and to me if you enjoy what you do, that is pleasing a man. Then the only thing that should vary is GREEK. That is not to be a given for anyone .

Being part of the GFE is being compassionate and considerate of your client. After all he has chosen YOU to spend his time with. To start breaking down a service is not good for either of you. Time is time and how they choose to spend theirs in the persuasive of THEIR desire should be the only things discussed .
I must admit it is nice to hear so many differing views on this subject of GFE & "extra charges" & such. Many people have many different views & opinions on this issue & believe one price fits all. IMO however that simply is not the case.

First let me break this down for you gentlemen... please keep in mind this is just my pov.

This hobby brings out an immense amount of desires & fantasies that you guys as clients have a need to be fulfilled. Ranging from simple non-GFE pleasures to the kinkyest of the kinky.... Depending on what your fantasy is, a provider may have to do more than normal to prepare for your date... ie. physically/mentally prepare herself for whats to come, may need to buy the appropriate materials, etc. Which in some cases may affect how/what a provider charges for her time. Im not talking about the girls that upsell... I mean the serious & long term providers that offer different services & charge accordingly for them.

For instance here are a few examples of the services offered by many beautiful providers on this site...
typical NON GFE session... cbj. cfs. convo.

a typical GFE session... cbj/bbbj. bls. daty/dato. digits. mpcfs. msog(?) kissing/cuddling. convo. lingerie/special requests(?) fetishes (additional?)

typical PSE session... bbbjtq. bbbjcim (swallow?). bls. daty/dato. digits. rimming (?). foreign languages(?) mpcfs. msog. toy shows. lingerie/special requests. light kink. kissing/cuddling. convo. etc...

typical VIP session... bbbjtq. bbbjcim (swallow?). bls. daty/dato. digits. rimming (?). foreign languages(?) mpcfs. msog. toy shows. lingerie. special requests. All Kink/BDSM/Fetish fantasies. kissing/cuddling. convo. *Special priveleges* extending play time. etc

Now looking at the amount of services listed with each type of session (and I know Ive forgotten several) and the obvious effort & preparation needed for each... Its not to hard to see why there may be differing price structures.

(I mean really can you blame a girl for not including all of her VIP services when a gent just wants to pay for her GFE session?)

Don't get me wrong or anything, I love my job & everything I do... But I didnt get in this side of the adult industry just to make friends & give it away. THIS IS A BUSINESS... as harsh as that may sound... but it is what it is. I know that our job as providers is to make you forget that that is indeed the fact (and many of us are gifted at doing such) but I dont understand how so many hobbyists can want everything for nothing & truly expect to get it without paying for it?

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you fellas are saying about charging more for GFE services when the provider advertises as GFE... Its like a big WTF? And I do not condone that crap in the least.
But keep in mind, not everything is included in a GFE session. I know many may beg to differ & try and argue that maybe I am not GFE because of my rate structures... but that just simply is not the case. My reviews speak for themselves & I am very much so **GFE & PSE & NASTY GIRL Certified**

All of my sessions are completly unrushed, drama free, seduction infused, passionately charged, coma-inducing, 100% satisfation guaranteed time of your life experiences. On that same note, my GFE encounters do differ from my other sessions & I charge for my time accordingly. I don't think its wrong for other providers to legitimately do the same. Then again this is just my opinion & who knows I may be bashed for my "free thinking" but hell... It had to be said.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
At what point does having a tiered price structure prove invalid the "legal statements" on many provider ads saying the transaction is for time only?

I never figured that would help in an arrest anyway, but for those who do, isn't the tiered pricing proof it's not true?
But I am not doing GFE / Non GFE thing but ruther GFE / VIP levels.

There are certain things that just can't be done during 1 - 2 h session in local Mariott ...

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina

What cannot be accomplished at the Marriott can be achieved at the Hilton.
typical NON GFE session...

a typical GFE session...

typical PSE session...

typical VIP session...
Originally Posted by amazingasia
I will agree that providers who are capable of going above and waaaay beyond GFE have a right structure her prices accordingly. A PSE session can be very demanding and draining... both emotionally AND physically.

But I also agree that any lady offering only non-GFE and GFE shouldn't consider herself GFE at all. Not that there's not a market for non-GFE providers, but if she isn't GFE all the way then she truly isn't GFE. There's no light switch. It's either in you in this business or it's not. Guys that are looking for a true GFE session from one of these providers will most likely be disappointed..

I know I have been.
I have never seen a rate difference for GFE. Are you sure it is as widespread as you claim?

Usually ladies either do it or they don't, I can't ever recall paying extra for them to be nice to me when we are playing.
Well that's cool and all, but most guys who see us in the hobby are married. They can't afford to be "seen" out at a play, burlesque show, cigar bar or party venue with a woman they can't explain away if caught. A lunch or dinner can easily be explained away as a business meeting.

It would work if he is a business traveler and out of town I suppose. But things work differently in different parts of the country. I travel to NYC and it's definitely a different vibe there than in Texas! Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I completely agree. That is why I added it as extra on my site. Regular packages for those patrons who can only sneak out for couple of hours and can't be seen in company of someone other than wife, and VIP Concierge packages. The latter of course is something those who are visiting NYC or live here and are single can partake in.

Over last year I had to plan so many events/activities for my dates , that I do feel like Very Personal Concierge at times

Lina
At what point does having a tiered price structure prove invalid the "legal statements" on many provider ads saying the transaction is for time only?

I never figured that would help in an arrest anyway, but for those who do, isn't the tiered pricing proof it's not true? Originally Posted by PODarkness
Hmmm... thats a good point. I honestly dont know if it helps or hurts a provider, then again I guess you could ask the same question to the girls that have a fully detailed list of their services along with their rate for said services...
I suppose its a matter of the provider's preference as to how they choose to specify their sessions/rates. But I think we all know not to discuss goods & services in the same conversation.
(Then again I know that just having it on the ad is insenuation enough... so??)
I will agree that providers who are capable of going above and waaaay beyond GFE have a right structure her prices accordingly. A PSE session can be very demanding and draining... both emotionally AND physically.

But I also agree that any lady offering only non-GFE and GFE shouldn't consider herself GFE at all. Not that there's not a market for non-GFE providers, but if she isn't GFE all the way then she truly isn't GFE. There's no light switch. It's either in you in this business or it's not. Guys that are looking for a true GFE session from one of these providers will most likely be disappointed..

I know I have been. Originally Posted by ciscoxx08

I must admit I have to agree with this statement.
Even in the beginning when I first got started in this biz I had always figured that kissing, conversation, & PASSION were all a part of the "experience". I hadnt actually heard of the term "non-GFE" (or GFE for that matter) until I started dabbling online with hobby/provider boards. With that said I have increased the number of services I offer, but I just can't comprehend "doing the dew" with someone & not kissing, cuddling, caressing, talking & touching one another when we're together. Then again like everyone knows there's a market/niche for everyone. So to each his own
The first rule is to make it easy for the customer to do business with you, aka the KISS rule. As Ms Amazing posts, clients do not all want the same thing, but trying to remember where the "lines" are during the heat of passion would detract from any encounter.

The hobby gives us access to a variety of lovely ladies who would otherwise not give us the time of day, which we are all grateful for. Certainly today's economy has put severe limits on the ability of many to participate and any break is appreciated. I would suggest running periodic "specials" for very basic, clearly defined encounters along the line of the reduced price lunch menu at most restaurants. That way it could be seen as a "discount" from GFE rather than "additional charges" for GFE, and would allow those of us in an economic crunch to play a little.

As I've posted before, some hunt for the thrill, some just to eat. Hopefully those of us with more basic needs and more modest budgets won't be looked down upon for it.

Regards,
Where I am new I give 100% of myself to any guest . I enjoy the company of a man and want to be what he desires of me. I do not understand the rate this ...rate that ... I have seen it and to me if you enjoy what you do, that is pleasing a man. Then the only thing that should vary is GREEK. That is not to be a given for anyone .

Being part of the GFE is being compassionate and considerate of your client. After all he has chosen YOU to spend his time with. To start breaking down a service is not good for either of you. Time is time and how they choose to spend theirs in the persuasive of THEIR desire should be the only things discussed . Originally Posted by Kitten
ummm ok and that had what to do with my question? nothing lol
Am I the only guy that is bothered by providers that provide two levels of service? There is basic service for one price and GFE service for an additional amount. I understand additional donations for Greek, but I have a problem with being charged more for GFE.

You ladies certainly have the right to offer whatever services you are comfortable with offering. And those of us who enjoy your presence also have the right to receive the level of service we are looking for.

Does this make sense, or am I all wet? ... I can only say that I have seen ladies who advertised to be GFE and received something less.

Inquiring minds want to know ... at least one inquiring mind does. Originally Posted by luv2luv
if you're saying you want to know and consider if a woman explicitly calls out GFE vs non-GFE prior to visiting with her, i agree.

if you are bothered by those separate levels of service, i suggest just move on. my belief is that it's a big time waster to figure out a specific woman's intent on what she offers, what her fee is, where she locates, how she takes care of business, etc. etc. etc. either you'll like the experience or you wont. and if you're a go-visit-her-again-if-it-was-deliteful kind of guy (like i am), then you might go back and visit her. and if you're a only-one-visit-thank-you kind of guy, then you probably wont go back and visit her.

the bolded sentences are what threw me - first you said it bothered you, then you said they could do what they wanted to do wrt offerings. either it bothers you that some women offer some thing and other women dont. or it doesnt bother you. but, then i could be wrong and it could bother/not bother all the time.

short story version: we are all different and have different likes and dislikes. determine what you like, find someone who has similar likes, have a deliteful time!
Hey, PM. Sure, it can go both ways. Obviously, providers are free to do what they want to do. Perhaps I just want them to understand that I (and others who feel as I do) are not going to see them if we feel that GFE is something they have to "force" themselves to do for extra money. What I call GFE is no more difficult, strenuous, or demanding than the "cut-rate" non-GFE and I have to believe they are charging more for GFE because they don't really like it ... which translates into ... I'm not going to like it as much either.

The reason I brought this subject up in the first place was that it seems to me that there are more providers offering tiered levels of service.

You are, of course, absolutely correct. I find one that meets my definition of true GFE and that's the one I enjoy, even if my definition of GFE ain't yours.
GFE schmefe! Labels suck. Show up, both of us have a wonderful, exciting time and look forward to the next time. That is what it's about.

Tiered service levels would be way too much work for me and where do you draw the line? I know this is my occupation, but I happen to love it and want to continue to love it. Just my opinion. I am, if you want to put a label on it, GFE/PSE all inclusive.
GFE, in my humblest of opinion is always YMMV. The term will always be as big a mystery as genetics and ASS U ME tions. I've only had the pleasure of meeting a couple of ladies that ever took it to levels of past girlfriends. And it did not happen on the first date. Just because everything is advertised on a menu, doesn't necessarily mean a guys getting the most intimate of it on a first encounter.

So for me, I consider it a 'just how many visits" before the trust is established to go as far as NQNS clean me up with that tongue not a damn towel kinda thing before I move on to greener pastures. LOL!