Encounter: Finally got some time with A***** at BFW

What the hell, I figured I might as well post today's update here. I didn't have much time, only about 30 minutes, which I knew would mean I would not have any time to make a new friend and conclude any business, but I was driving by and thought I would stop being anyway just to see who was there. I was hoping to see Evangeline, but she was not there. It was slow. They were only about 7 dancers that I saw, and only two that really caught my eye. One was a smoking hot black girl name Athena, and the other was a really pretty white girl wearing red, going by Lily. Unfortunately, all I could do was down my diet coke and head out on my errands before an extended absence was noticed. But I have those two in the file to investigate in the future.
Is she at buck wild or bucks cabart in FW? Im out of state so i wouldnt know.
SL , you sound like a very wise dude with a lot of experience and insight and some bad luck sprinkled in to make your stories a good read. Totally serious, would buy you at least a couple drinks if you ever want to stop by and share your wisdom and some stories.
LOL. I have few stories (that are worth listening to) and less wisdom. Now the guy I shared a table with at Buck's today, at least before he disappeared into VIP with yet another young lovely... ah, the stories he can tell.
I was there yesterday (daytime). Prob ran into each other without knowing it
Can u pm me her name pls i have an inkling that i know her lol