Why don't men like Outcalls anymore?

Good lord....I know alot that like for a provider to come see them. But also some of men will not Discretion...family...trust..e tc simple.
I only do outcalls but I am single. Never had a problem and even had the infamous Katie Cumms in my house with no problems. I prefer outcall for several reasons. 1. I don't have to drive to some sketchy Hotel. 2. I don't have to worry about a Pimp in the shower. 3. I can have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving. 4. I am in total control in my own home and the provider is a girl. You have to ask yourself this question....If I am paying a girl 4 to 7 hundred dollars to come fuck me at my house why would she need to steal from me or fuck with my personal life? If I was her I would just be trying to get another appointment asap. That's good fucking money why fuck that up by acting stupid or trying to steal? But as I said I am not married.
I'm like Mavs Fan and for the same reasons and prefer outcalls too. Of course single is the key element here. I also like to feel in control of my surroundings. I do my research and have never had a problem with outcalls, both to my place and to hotels. I prefer the hotels but I use points so makes it easier on budget.
I hate it when you wake up at 3am and hear people in your pool...and its the provider and her entourage, all high and shit, and raiding you outdoor fridge.

True story.
Somebody said trust..:/but um...you trust her enough to stick your tongue in her butt im confused lol...outcalls are great for providers who do not bring drama that are discreet...like me lol
Seriously! I worked for 3 yrs, as 110% outcall only, and almost exclusively nights. In just DFW. I screen, usually just full sessions, plus mostly UTR. It can be done; and I'm no spring chicken. It paid most of my bills, just this.

And I really like the outcall guys I saw, more relaxed and comfortable. Plenty are against it, but if you're good and you find your target market, you can make it happen.
I too mostly do outcalls. I've only had 2 providers at my home and they were ATF's that I'd been seeing for years. I've never had an issue on an outcall either way.
I too mostly do outcalls. I've only had 2 providers at my home and they were ATF's that I'd been seeing for years. I've never had an issue on an outcall either way. Originally Posted by lda523287
Yeah,

I've had guys that start off as incalls when they were fairly new and then have gone on to be regulars as outcalls and they happen to be single. It works out better for them and me since I don't have my own incall and I share.

Makes it easier when you aren't having to stay on a strict schedule either and it's with someone you are more frequent with visiting.

You still respect each other's time but it is a much different atmosphere than when sharing an incall and watching the schedules.
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 11:48 AM
Bottom line, there's good and bad people in every industry, if you have something to lose, done chance it
Yep. Had a provider I knew did things that can’t be mentioned here and it fell out of her hiding spot and I found it about an hour later..... if the dog got to it it would have killed the dog....... never again unless I know you are extrely trustworthy and not using
Because the majority of men in Dallas on this site are married and cannot risk having a provider in their home.

Many providers have ruined it for any guy even considering an outcall (even the single ones) by:

1) Acting ghetto in their homes or neighborhood.
2) Stalking, harassing, robbing or black mailing the guy. Since she has his address, she thinks she has leverage!
3) Threatening to do any of the activities listed above.
4) I can only speak for myself, but it is an anonymity thing for me. If you know where I live, then I am not anonymous anymore.

If you read some of the threads in the alert section, most of them were outcall sessions. Originally Posted by slubby
2nd that
I love outcall visits and have no regrets. Just choice your visitors well.

My home...my money...my guest :-). I live in a save hood and even let long time trusted buddies use my place as their incall on occasion. They help me keep it clean so it's a win win. My buddies do not like a dirty incall :-) oh well that's fine with me
There's no better feeling than getting some good pussy and afterwards laying there basking in the glory without having to get dressed and drive. Ohhhhh, that is so wonderfuuuuuulllll!!

Got the pad all cleaned up, freshly scented, dim, mood light setting, soft music playing or TV, if it works...turned down. Silk bedsheets and shit. I might be inclined to leave the curtains or blinds cracked, just to give a noisy, pervert neighbor some free eye candy (of course, the lady would close them, because she didn't feel the same way). The option of drinks are there, from something alcoholic to tea or water. Food, too. Shower or bath. I used to keep woman friendly toiletries available for this very purpose.

Outcalls are wonderful. I used to host this particular provider all the time. Never had any issues with her, not even once. Strippers, too.

Helps being single. You married fucks. This hobby is a real uphill battle for you guys.
I'll need references from 2 reliable hobbyist and at least 4 outcall review Yes's!
BECAUSE MOST OF US ARE MARRIED.....DUH!!!