P411 - Available Now - Does not work with no hours

i have has providers with "Available Now Dallas ads" reply back saying they will not be in town till 3 days from now but her friend so and so is taking appointments.
Please forward me those emails, as that is a major no-no!!

Always,
Gina
I've found myself without an incall for the week while I switch to my new place. Is there an option to let guys know that I'm outcall only for a few days in the AN ad or do I just post it in my regular ad?

Also I think the Specials icon along with "pm me for rates" is an option we click on our end. There is no place to specify what the Special in on the AN ad. Ladies have to go in and update there regular ad which is probably why so many just click the pm me option. I don't run specials anymore but I remember it being that way when I did. Maybe it's changed.
I've used this feature to book a session when I was in Dallas this summer and can attest that the provider I saw (TntAngie) was very responsive. It is a great feature to have for both guys and ladies though it does seem that some abuse it and try to use it as just another place to post an ad for future appointments. To be honest those ads are pretty easy to spot. It is also nice to be able to subscribe to a lady's Available Now ad and get an email when she has posted that she is available, though I haven't actually been able to book a session yet based on getting an email. I do think it would be great if more ladies used the feature as it seems that some here in Austin will use our Short Notice thread but not the P411 feature and I don't understand why.
Available Now ads are supposed to be posted because the provider is Available NOW (even if it's merely "available now" to respond to the request/inquiry).

However, do be aware that dealing with providers is often like herding cats, or pushing string.

There are some (a tiny percentage) of providers who treat this business like an actual business, who get ready and arrive at their incall location a X o'clock and sit there, ready to work, until Y o'clock. Then there are other providers who "have a life, ya know".... and cannot for the life of them figure out what "Available Now" means.

Trying to figure out which providers are which isn't going to be part of my job description any time soon, sorry guys.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Monday thru Saturday 10am-12am..Sunday with prior arrangement*Only*!!
*If* i am not at my incall location prior to being contacted please allow at least 30mins for*Me* to arrive,and 45mins for preparation.

Pre-booking(encouraged)
I've found myself without an incall for the week while I switch to my new place. Is there an option to let guys know that I'm outcall only for a few days in the AN ad or do I just post it in my regular ad?

Also I think the Specials icon along with "pm me for rates" is an option we click on our end. There is no place to specify what the Special in on the AN ad. Ladies have to go in and update there regular ad which is probably why so many just click the pm me option. I don't run specials anymore but I remember it being that way when I did. Maybe it's changed. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I know when I click on the ad, it shows incall and outcall availability. It's not uncommon for me to see "no" next to incall. I'm not sure if that requires you to make a change to the profile, or that's something to input when you place the ad...but there is a way to do it.
Ah cool. Good info. Thank you, Tinman
It's seems to be working fine for me. It's a great tool to use and a great site to be part of. Ecci and p411 are the best. Let's just keep it simple. Stick to the KISS rule! my ad is placed now.
Well here's your big malfunction in reasoning, the available now is a 1hr listing, so they can't have hours...
there is only ONE tard.
If you see a listing they are available that hour... if you don't they aren't.
Thus the available NOW.
Well here's your big malfunction in reasoning, the available now is a 1hr listing, so they can't have hours...
there is only ONE tard.
Thus the available NOW. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Actually, they can list hours. It can be later that day, but the ad does drop off after an hour.
there is only ONE tard.
Thus the available NOW.
Originally Posted by beam me up scotty

The ladies can post other hours they are supposedly available (listing available anytime cracks me up cuz its not ever true), but you are right, if she posts an available now ad, she is suppose to be available now, and if for nothing else, to respond to inquiries during that hour her ad is up.

Even if they do not have an ad up, since they have a free membership, EVERY provider on p411 is encouraged to respond back to an inquiry of them, even if it is to say "no thanks". After a couple of attempts to contact her, if a provider does not get back with you in a reasonable amount of time, let Gina and her staff know.
duplicate post
Very true

ok i luv P411 but

P411
- Available Now -Available Anytime:
does not work unless
the providers puts what hours they are working that day.

This works great: 4:00pm To 12:00am - Galleria-Dallas North

P411 - Available Now -Available Anytime: tells me that she is at her incall working the day.

Yes and i know everyone has a life, just saying. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Ugh I know Im always reposting!
Please forward me those emails, as that is a major no-no!!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
That one would have gone file 13 but
i will see if i may have saved it.