Ever run into a "Pro" in your civilian real life?

https://imgur.com/a/4rgUzd2
My Valentina Originally Posted by Texsol
WTF? Off topic much?
It happens ... Left a local topless bar and was having late dinner/breakfast with my friends. Two ladies walked in that we had been playing with. Everybody played it cool, but when I went to the restroom ... one followed. We all decided it would be best if we got a room across the street. That was a night to remember.
  • dals
  • 09-12-2018, 08:41 AM
I am fairly certain that a provider I was seeing pretty often a ways back worked in my office for a short while. Not a super big deal because there were over 1200 people in that building, but have to say was happy when she moved on. Was not great with her knowing where I worked. Thinking about that experience I kind of understand and agree with Jules saying it's creepy. There is such a thing as too close! Now want to go have an office roleplay with her since I don't work there anymore either, and the business is shutting down.
I drive for lyft on my downtime ( kinda my excuse to get out at night and play) and have picked up several providers. I dont ever say anything cuz its not scheduled, but if i recognize them it helps to check them out later.
Had a guy one time who kept yelling "Lauren Lauren" from several seats over at a bar one time. I was ignoring and finally the guy next to me said " I think that guy is trying to get your attention". to which I responded. " My name is not Lauren, don't you hate it when people can't hold their liquor". Another time a guy followed me and my kiddo around the grocery store somehow innocently ending up on every aisle we were and behind me in the line. And then there was another appointment that showed up and come to find out after some conversation that I know his ex wife.

So yes, small world.
I was at a tire store one morning with my teenage son and one of his friends. As we walked in I saw my local atf at the counter with her young daughter. We just looked at each other and smiled. She walked out to pick up her car, and I saw the boys looking toward her. They were ooing and awing at her. She had a sheer blouse on and you could see her tits as the sun shined behind her. If they only knew the fun I’d had through the years!
  • lvprg
  • 09-15-2018, 02:04 PM
I had a provider walk in my store earlier this year we played it off. I think it broke the ice a bit more and i became a bit of a regular.
No, but I could easily have made it happen. During the first session she told me exactly which McDonald's she worked at. I found this unbelievably hot, for some reason.
The Grocery Store.. . We both gave a flirtatious smile just like if we were strangers and then a text from down the isle.

We had met on numerous occasions beforehand so was nothing out of the ordinary
Before I was hobbying I saw a lady walk by and thought dam I would like to get my hands on that and little did I know she was a provider and I have seen her several times over the years.
Have seen one at a small outdoor concert but she did not see me and I just kept walking... have seen another the grocery store but again she did not notice me and saw her again a parents meeting at school... turns out her kids go to same school as mine... never acknowledged each other.. kind of a turn on knowing you are meeting with a mom from school...
I used to work at a popular electronics store as a PC tech. I saw several from here that I recognized and worked on several computers that belonged to pros as well. No big deal to me. I had a job to do and so do they. No need to mix the two. Unless they wanted to!
  • Munk
  • 09-18-2018, 10:14 PM
Years ago I was walking down the Main Street in Fredericksburg and looked up to see TNT Angie there on vacation, too. I don't think she saw me but I just moved on by to the next winery.
At my kids elementary school play. Turns out she had a nephew in my kids class. We met later and laughed our asses off!!
  • Dnice
  • 09-19-2018, 08:40 AM
When I lived in Florida I worked with one Her rwj was Home Depot I already was a manager there. All the guys wanted her she would always come by me and whisper naughty shit. Hit it a few times just as friends also nice lady. I also loved in same apartment complex as one she walked by while I was fixing car and talking to my wife. We both greeted her, when my wife turned around she mouthed words call me.