Is July White history month?

I told you, you were a latent homosexual too.

Who you gonna believe?

Look...I was asked to not be mean to you, so please, pretty please, just go away. Originally Posted by WTF

and yet you post this .. are ya trying to set the record for fastest re-ban in ECC history? the way u are going u might not make it 24 hours ..

BAHHAAAAAAAA
Every month is. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

You must be talking about truck month
  • WTF
  • 07-03-2021, 05:44 AM
You told me you’re an old white man. Wear it. Be proud.

Originally Posted by bambino
I told you, you were a latent homosexual too.

Who you gonna believe?

Look...I was asked to not be mean to you, so please, pretty please, just go away. Originally Posted by WTF
and yet you post this .. are ya trying to set the record for fastest re-ban in ECC history? the way u are going u might not make it 24 hours ..

BAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
As my official stalker....you must know you are taking what was said out of context.

You have obviously missed the point.

Long ago....before CK was the Mod, I may have told bambino I was the same age as him and white. I also told him he was a gaymo. We can no longer do that in this forum.

He brought up the past....I was asking him which part of what I had said in the past does he believe? Is it selective editing that he and now you are doing. I'm just pointing it out.

Did that help? Does that put it in the proper context for you?

I have no idea if bambino is male/female, gay or straight. I do know what he posts like.

You are posting like a stalker at the moment. There are rules against that.

Please be careful, I'd hate to see you banned again over the selective enforcement of such.
Long ago....before CK was the Mod, I may have told bambino... he was a gaymo... I have no idea if bambino is gay or straight... Originally Posted by WTF
Did that help? Does that put it in the proper context for you? Originally Posted by WTF
Err, no.
  • WTF
  • 07-03-2021, 07:07 AM
Err, no. Originally Posted by lustylad
Let me dumb it down for you.

bambino brought up some old shit as a dig....I then brought some other old shit up to put him in a quandary as to just what he actually believes.

I will try and go dumber if that is to complicated for you.
Let me dumb it down for you.

bambino brought up some old shit as a dig....I then brought some other old shit up to put him in a quandary as to just what he actually believes. Originally Posted by WTF
Hmmm... well, I'm pretty sure you called him a "gaymo" in many threads, so you need to be more specific. You always revert to homophobic slurs when you're losing an argument!

And now you insist you "have no idea if bambino is gay or straight" - so which is it?
Every month is. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
so you question this quote?

every day is the white way

BAHHAHHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
but you don't question this one?

Is this a racial slur? Or is it pure race baiting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can we say, HYPOCRISY!!
one was a joke, the other was actually serious LOL
  • oeb11
  • 07-03-2021, 05:16 PM
'Hypocrisy" - a concept unknown to DPST/fascists when they look at themselves in a mirror.
one was a joke, the other was actually serious LOL Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Says who?
Maybe you can explain wtf "every day is the white way" is supposed to mean.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

It just sounds like something silly to say.
Says who? Originally Posted by Little Monster

me

It just sounds like something silly to say. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

more like provocative but close enough
  • oeb11
  • 07-03-2021, 05:50 PM
Merry old England had a chance to have a mixed race person on the throne - but booted out harry and his family.

Would have had to supercede Wills - but that is just a detail for the fiden administration and its race fixation.

so - is the Royal Family and merry old England racist?????

It just sounds like something silly to say. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
"Every month is"

Sounds like a very bland & sarcastic statement. Sounds to me like 1b1 was the one being humorous. TWK's statement sounds awfully racist or "race baiting".

But then again you are someone who posted that he uses the "n word" regularly. So I can understand why you would be doing your best to cover up for one of your own.
I'm black.

So, it's cool.

:sunglasses:

BTW, everyone says the n-word.
It's in the dictionary.
It's in 80% of songs, movies and TV shows that come out.
You even have to say it in 4th grade while reading Huckleberry Finn.
There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't heat that word in one form or another being said.

There used to be a show called Chappelle's Show that was very popular.

Now we want to pretend like saying that word is stabbing Ice Cube with a knife.