What is something special your ATF has done for you?

She sucked on my cock for better than an hour, bringing me right to the edge more times than I could county. Finally, she started a wet, slurpy, deepthroat blowjob that ended with my cum pouring from her lips and down my shaft. I was a heap! Then, while looking up at me, she slowly cleaned up the mess with her tongue, swallowing each and every drop. THAT was one HOT scene to feel and watch!
offering to spend the whole afternoon with me for her single hour rate..............wow!
Wow, reading all of this I feel like I'm pretty easy to please.

Sometimes it's just the little things of knowing they think of you outside the appointment. I remember one of my old faves used to send me texts while my father was really sick. It meant a lot that even though I'd taken a break from hobbying during his illness/passing, that she cared about how I was doing and holding up.

Other times it's just the feeling that they truly value the time they spend with you. Whenever I write with my current ATF, she always makes me feel like there is NOTHING she wants to do than have hot nasty sex with me. She has a way of remembering little things we've done/said and always gives me the feeling (though I know it's not true) that I'm her absolute favorite client.
  • 69er
  • 01-21-2010, 08:29 PM
My ATF seemed to regularly do something nice for me.

I was on my way for a lunch time appointment with her, and mentioned that I had to make some meetings shortly after, so no lunch for me. (It was more important to feed my soul with her, than my stomach with food.) When I arrived, she had lunch available for both of us! I got lunch on her, and then had her for dessert.

She told me to call some day, when I could play hookey from work. When I called her about a month later, she cancelled all plans for the day, and we went to a movie and lunch. The only payment she would accept, was a big hug.

Just a few of the nice things she did. She has moved on... I really miss her.
My 2 favorite girls gave me an inpromptu spanking one night in December, does that count? They had been out of town working in Houston, and had just come by my apartment for a non BCD visit. We ordered pizza and had some drinks and just hung out and talked. It was great.

Anyway, while they were away in Houston I saw like 4 different Providers. I made a joke to them that I had been a bad boy while they were gone. So they jumped on the opportunity and told me to bend over a chair and gave me a double spanking. All in fun of course.

Bottom line though, why these girls are my ATF's is not only how terrific they are BCD, but also because they occasionally spend extra time with me non BCD. We have had "movie night", they have gone to the Titty Bar and hung out with me, come by my apartment to visit me non BCD, etc.

I in turn spend most of my Hobby money seeing them. The special treatment makes the time I see them even more special, for me anyway.