Fuck Buddies

As years pass,generational slang changes, and I try to kept abreast. Sex buddies. Love it. Just what I enjoy with those I enjoy.

Aging slows down things, healing physical muscle injury being but one; like a back, trying to do what you lifted 40 years ago. Until you have this impairment you have no idea what your back plays in activity.

Have experts trying to get me erect again. Oh just standing straight.
And Willow is good at the fuck buddy session
Love it!
Any Ladies want to be mu Fuck buddy or Friends with benefits.......
A fuck buddy can't be a fuck buddy unless you got to watch your fuck buddy fuck
A fuck buddy can't be a fuck buddy unless you got to watch your fuck buddy fuck Originally Posted by Tsmokies
How about if one FB watches me fuck another FB?
Lol when younger easy to have fwb. Now harder finding one. I thought I could use hobby to get by with out fwb but then realized Damm I going to go broke if use hobby as fwb.
I like THN's approach to the session.

A glass of wine a little talk and make out. No pressure but moves easily into the bedroom for real playtime.

You know ? like a date but you start from where you take her home LOL.
  • Iam45
  • 11-06-2015, 10:04 PM
I am the slow one too. I spend the first 20-30 minutes just sitting, talking, watching....esp watching her every sexy movement and building it up where I then lead her and then Pin her down
I am the slow one too. I spend the first 20-30 minutes just sitting, talking, watching....esp watching her every sexy movement and building it up where I then lead her and then Pin her down Originally Posted by Iam45

This is my style lol only I'm the one that pins you down.
  • Iam45
  • 11-07-2015, 07:07 AM
This is my style lol only I'm the one that pins you down. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Now that would be fun. Riding CG and me asking for more !!