Domination

Domination? umm no
Submissive? umm no
IOP ? YES, Especially if her vagina vibrates like ZE's Avatar. lol

CG
yes in domination... but must have the look (leather/latex/boots/fishnets/glove,etc) to do the job correctly... im sooo down!!!
A great experience
A great experience Originally Posted by birder22

Domination is lots of fun I enjoy it. Cum let me spank you
T&D and body worship is more my style than strap on play. Most importantly, I wanted to be toyed with by someone who is physically "out of my league". I'm not really into getting dominated by someone who is unattractive to me.
Great question. I too think most men are afraid to admit liking things like this, I'm just not one of them. Both giving and receiving can be a great turn on when done between two concenting adults who understand each others limits. Bring it on!
after watching a video about this, i wondered how many of you would consider the following domination or just using a woman for one's pleasure.

the woman is on her knees, w/ wrists tied or held behind her back. possibly blindfolded.
a guy uses her mouth forcibly with his cock [face fucking and deep throating] but is considerate to let her catch her breath every so often.
he continues for quite a while (>10 mins) and doesnt let up until he comes in her mouth, on her face, or on her body, or all three.

while i have "face fucked" a woman before, i dont take it to extremes or limits.
and the women i've done this with have encouraged if not consented to it.

domination or just using her ??? Originally Posted by pmdelites
To answer your interesting question, I would answer "both" because one would have to know, or understand, where the individual was coming from who was having his cock pleasured.

Some men would just be using a woman to get his satisfaction. Or he just enjoys debasing her. However, there exists men that are sincere, and true, dominate men.

I find that truly dominate men can do a bunch of pretty raunchy sex acts but they have a sense of caring for the submissive because they realize that what they're getting is a gift from the submissive.

Being submissive to another is a gift. It's not an action to be used and taken advantage of. It is an action to be cherished, regardless of the content of the sexual act.

That seems to be the difference between the two answers you've given.
Dominated as in being with a woman who wants to be in control, who wants to tell instead of ask, who takes what she wants and oh by the way cares if I enjoy it too?
Sign me up.

Spankings, whips and clips and barbed wire? No thanks. Telling me to lick her boots clean? I'd probably just laugh and leave.

Bout the only time I'd beg is for whiskey

"Please Mistress can I have a glass of Jameson? If you put in 2 ice cubes you can slap my ass once."
It seems i'm WAY more into domination than is healthy for me. Thankfully lottery winnings have eluded me, so my level of indulgence hasn't completely submerged me in a bondage induced haze. Besides, the chain around my ankle is cold enough to keep my mind focused on the topic at hand. It seems the percentage of guys into domination is relatively small, which means we sometimes have to line up for access to those ladies who both enjoy it and have skills to match the desire; and then pay a premium for the pleasure. It can also be difficult to find a woman who combines the various aspects of domination in proportions which please the preferred patterns of a particular pervert.
Well if you need a spanking let me know I bought a new boot paddle the other day.
I think EW's answer is PERFECT.

The more submissive providers are a rarity - as it takes more control and trust than one must think of to begin with. Probably why I am more careful with my screening. (I want to know he's been with provider's I'm familiar with first, particularly if he's into THAT)

Just so happens, because of my size in particular, I get TONS of request from men who want me to degrade them, humiliate them, dominate them, stomp on them, wrestle them, and so forth...and 99.9% of the time - it's not my thing. I have a few EXISTING clients that I have established a role play scenario with - that is more of a back and forth exchange with - that is more of a play fight/play derogation (sp?) than anything...with some grown up fun thrown in. (Heels included usually)

It took me quite a bit of time to really get comfortable with that...but thanks to patience and some good laughs...we got there. TRUST is a HUGE part of these types of sessions.

I do put that I'm more submissive in my profile now - just because I'm so sick of the "please humiliate me" type of requests. Literally...half a dozen a week, even when I wasn't an active poster.
I love the idea of receiving it but I think it requires a special intimate trust/connection to make it really work. I don't ever ask for it on the giving side because every woman is different on what will make her feel uncomfortable. And once either side says stop, the atmosphere changes and things tend to grind to a halt.
Is to late? Absolutly love it. Add some BDSM, fetish clothing, and I am all in.
... "Just so happens, because of my size in particular, I get TONS of request from men who want me to degrade them, humiliate them, dominate them, stomp on them, wrestle them, and so forth." ... I am looking to try something that would count for the AR board, just no or light degrading, humiliate etc. pain I am not sure light sure build up perhaps ... but I want to finish with some type of happy ending and that is not always the case when going to a dom., I am not even sure of all the right questions to ask before I just jump into something like this.
Fish-
There use to be a provider on here that I would refer clients out to for this kind of stuff (her name had Dallas in it) but her handle says banned on it now.

I think Italiana Princess might be a good place to start. Just the right amount of naughty Dom & playful provider to meet your requests.

I think what is most important in these cases - on both sides (say me playing the more submissive role or a client being more sub for a different provider) is that you provide plenty of references - and even let the guys check with some of the other guys that have seen you to help build that trust factor if they are wanting to be tied up and such.

Maybe that would help?