The stock market is starting to worry about Bernie Sanders

• oeb11
  • 01-28-2020, 05:04 PM
ftw - cannot present a cogent argument no matter how many times he repeats the Fascist DPST narrative "Truth"!!!
So sad.
Right now we have investments bankers skewing the market with unusually low interest rates. So are you for crony capitalism? Originally Posted by WTF
I'm for as little crony capitalism as possible.

I'd say the Fed and not "investments bankers" are keeping the interest rates low. Between that and massive deficits needed to provide free shit to all the losers, we have no choice.
ftw - cannot present a cogent argument no matter how many times he repeats the Fascist DPST narrative "Truth"!!!
So sad. Originally Posted by oeb11
Well, he went to Cougar High and failed out, so he isn't very smart.
Yup history repeats even here,,,,,,,
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 03:36 PM
I'm for as little crony capitalism as possible.

I'd say the Fed and not "investments bankers" are keeping the interest rates low. Between that and massive deficits needed to provide free shit to all the losers, we have no choice. Originally Posted by friendly fred

https://www.thenation.com/article/ar...deral-reserve/

Maybe you should do a tad more research before spouting off.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 03:39 PM
So you switch from workers to retired folks on the topic? Retired folks don't buy houses.

How can you present a coherent rebuttal when you change underlying data?

WTF,
That is why no one takes you seriously. You don't present coherent discussion points when you introduce a new topic in the middle of something else. Finish the first topic. Then present new topic.

Btw, investing for future, is quite diff than mortgage interest rates. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Please UC....expand on why you think government induced bubbles are good in a so called free market?

Why do you think it is the government's job to stimulate say home ownership or even borrowing in general? You do understand that is wtf artificially low interest rates encourage.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 06:37 PM
So sad. Originally Posted by oeb11
You are the silly SOB who thinks the reason for the market drop is Bernie Sanders
You are the silly SOB who thinks the reason for the market drop is Bernie Sanders Originally Posted by WTF

what market drop? the one that is up 25% to me in the last year alone? or some other market?
  • oeb11
  • 01-29-2020, 06:46 PM
You are the silly SOB who thinks the reason for the market drop is Bernie Sanders Originally Posted by WTF

Cursing a man;s mother is - for ftw - du rigeur - but a foul , nasty, sign of a very insecure individual.
Cursing a man;s mother is - for ftw - du rigeur - but a foul , nasty, sign of a very insecure individual. Originally Posted by oeb11
Your mum cursed the world, when she pushed yous out, oebsy, and I suggest you’d let that one marinate.

Such a whiny bitch!
Your mum cursed the world, when she pushed yous out, oebsy, and I suggest you’d let that one marinate.

Such a whiny bitch! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

#BAND
#Yssup Rider

ban yssup rider's fake handle !!!!!!
https://www.thenation.com/article/ar...deral-reserve/

Maybe you should do a tad more research before spouting off. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe you should put some lube in your ass before Yssup Rider sticks his dick in your shit, you stupid motherfucker.

Also, learn to write more clearly. Once they leave Goldman Sachs they are no longer investment bankers they are employees of the institutions they "serve", no matter how cushy their jobs and unfortunate their outsized influence.
  • oeb11
  • 01-30-2020, 09:00 AM

Such a whiny bitch! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Classic - nothing to contribute but name-calling and scatology.

Such a sad waste of oxygen when all one produces is CO2
the stock market may be worrying about bernie but what concerns me all the more

is how miss taught his supporters are
So you prefer high interest rates which then cause average joe worker to not be able to afford a house mortgage?

Geeze, WTF, are you sure you know what side of the convo you're actually on? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

UC, I thought you and WTF were "besties?" Don't start disagreeing with him or you'll feel his homoerotic wrath!