LIST OF HOBBYIST THAT HAVE POWER IN THEIR REVIEWS?

Is that like winning the Special Olympics?

{{{You should really send me some private titty pics Rossi, all the times I help bring you onto center stage}}} Originally Posted by Toyz
I think you should just bang me and get it over with. Then make me a sammie. Lol.
I think you should just bang me and get it over with. Then make me a sammie. Lol. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Toyz,

Maybe you should take her up on the offer. I received a similar offer last summer and found an afternoon of total bliss hanging out with Ms SDR, just before she went off on the Venus expedition--memo to self, go see Scarlett again--she's lots of BCD fun.
Thank you, BB. You ran circles around me that day. Lol
Back when I was pounding out a couple appointments every week(2010 and 2011) I looked for Blenderhead, Austin K Boy, City Jazz, Metal Smith, Monk, (many more) and Spiders SW blog (he kept it up to date and it was great fun to read even though I wouldn't pick up a SW anymore). God I am drawing a blank on his name with the top 10 BBBJ list. Whispers had/has a PHD on stripper/SB wisdom and was/is great advice. SL now is the gold standard with his pictures. I love you guys with your pics!
Thank you, BB. You ran circles around me that day. Lol Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Yes Ma'am, that was a fun day. but I was just a little nervous toward the end of the session as I watched you circle the bed while you were looking at my cock with expectation in your eyes.

Then I thought that I might have heard the music from Jaws in the back ground, and was thinking you would need a bigger mouth. But you and your skills prevailed and I could hardly walk to the shower when it was time to leave as my legs were still very wobbly, I was real dizzy from the lack of blood to my brain.

All in all, a very good afternoon with Ms SDR...
Mata #14
Im about to write another review Im digging the access
Ooooopsie
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (138.4 KB, 148 views)
Since I don't ask for reviews and only ask that if a person chooses to write a review it's because they went home remembering the session. So I would say just about every one of the hobbiest that has reviewed me would be the ones to follow since overall most of them are honest in their review.
Since I don't ask for reviews and only ask that if a person chooses to write a review it's because they went home remembering the session. So I would say just about every one of the hobbiest that has reviewed me would be the ones to follow since overall most of them are honest in their review. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Yeah, most guys are honest in their reviews ? gtfoh
I also ask that please don't "bump" a review of mine, please don't review me more than once unless it's been more than 6 months, ect. I like honesty, what more can I say?
I also ask that please don't "bump" a review of mine, please don't review me more than once unless it's been more than 6 months, ect. I like honesty, what more can I say? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Oh I forgot to add that I wouldn't follow a person like SL is due how many reviews that has been pulled and made to disappear. I couldn't trust a reviewer like that.
Oh I forgot to add that I wouldn't follow a person like SL is due how many reviews that has been pulled and made to disappear. I couldn't trust a reviewer like that. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Reviews should be taken with a grain of salt. Guys lie. Talk trash if they don't get what they want.