Curiosity game for men: if you could pick one or two things...

Whispers isn't a threat so take it back now!

The person we should really worry about is Old T. and all of the garbage he rambles.

He has been quiet because I put him in his place last week so hopefully the trend will continue. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Just because he didn't mention you by name doesn't mean he wasn't addressing you. Notice he said "other trolls".
Strange sex is some of the best sex!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
"Define 'strange'", he said, as he looked over her showcase...
I believe it could go both directions, if for some reason you lose interest/do not like the vibe/or whatever ..... if you are not interested as a provider or as a client you aren't "feeling it" then just reply with a "I'm sorry, this won't work out" and the other person just respond with a simple, ok. No one on either side has "rights" it's a business exchange in which either party can decline. Don't just ghost unless someone is legit going psycho on you. Originally Posted by RZ
Sadly, from what I see, it's so very probable that a hobbyist will go all psycho, and post fake "No" reviews or alerts, just because a provider, or even a girl you meet on Tinder or Match.com replied with a polite "I'm sorry, this won't work out", so I hate to say it, since I HATE getting ghosted, but I really don't blame them, and pity them for the dread they must feel when they're faced with the choice of a polite decline or just ghosting. Fucked up world, ain't it?
Clean the kitty box, that’s all I care about!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Or install a cat door so they can go outside.

Wait, what?
Lookit me dominating this thread! I'm just stoked to see a really productive, positive conversation. And I post this comment, fearing I've jinxed it.
"Define 'strange'", he said, as he looked over her showcase... Originally Posted by Txcruiser
3day posted this:

2) more seduction and flirting before an appointment: fucking strangers isn’t fun for either party

I was agreeing with Liz that strange sex is fun. (Strange) slang term for stranger. I like fucking strangers it happens a lot in the hobby. We are all strangers. It's a new experience with every person, not the same old boring routine.
  1. Reduce the pictures so that the longest side is just 600 pixels. The picture will be small enough to load quickly and view without scrolling to see all of it, yet large enough to see detail.
Originally Posted by Mokoa
I need me some of this techiness youre flashing sir
Mokoa brought up a good point about picture sizes. Any operating system that has a browser that can open ECCIE probably has applications that can resize and perform simple effects on images. I usually use IrfanView on Windows for that purpose.

Goofy Snapchat filters should also only be used in moderation.

While I can appreciate ladies' concern about having some client go BSC at rejection, I'd prefer to just be told "no thank you" rather than ghosted, so that I can move on and inquire with other ladies rather than waiting on a reply that I'll never get.
you'd like to see more of from providers, or that can be improved upon collectively, what would it be? I.e: efficient response time, hair and makeup done up, menu additions, etc

Let's see if there's a common thread.

Bonus: what's one thing you want a provider to know about you? Originally Posted by JadeRose
HONESTY!!! Thats certainly not you is it Jade? When you came on the scene you thought your shit didn't stink. I truly believe that "YOU" think you are something special with your BIG ASS SIG LINE in RED! I remember you sending out mini novels about yourself. Saying how awesome you are and how much money you had in the bank. Yet you needed to borrow money from some blind guy to get your big ass teeth pulled? Now I've heard everything.

But hey Jade I get it. Like Alana Kay you just want to be a Rock Star. So why not have your own ThreAD / AD in Coed. What the hell Sueslami invented the concept!
  • sydmo
  • 02-28-2018, 07:33 AM
Lookit me dominating this thread! I'm just stoked to see a really productive, positive conversation. And I post this comment, fearing I've jinxed it. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
I was with you brother, it was cool while it lasted, but dickheads gonna be dickheads ^^^^
I was with you brother, it was cool while it lasted, but dickheads gonna be dickheads ^^^^ Originally Posted by sydmo
And you keep proving it day after day!
HONESTY!!! Thats certainly not you is it Jade? When you came on the scene you thought your shit didn't stink. I truly believe that "YOU" think you are something special with your BIG ASS SIG LINE in RED! I remember you sending out mini novels about yourself. Saying how awesome you are and how much money you had in the bank. Yet you needed to borrow money from some blind guy to get your big ass teeth pulled? Now I've heard everything.

But hey Jade I get it. Like Alana Kay you just want to be a Rock Star. So why not have your own ThreAD / AD in Coed. What the hell Sueslami invented the concept! Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper

Lol. Big teeth huh? That's a first. People have always cooed at my "baby" teeth and toes.

But hey Jade I get it. Like Alana Kay you just want to be a Rock Star. So why not have your own ThreAD / AD in Coed. What the hell Sueslami invented the concept! Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper
Lol. Big teeth huh? That's a first. Nice disguise Originally Posted by JadeRose
If your going to quote me lets get it right! I said BIG ASS TEETH! Everything about you is BIG... no?

What disguise? Rockerrick is disabled and so is ASSFUCKER! You like that? Everyone thought Assfucker was MATA LEON at first. lmfao

What no rebuttal? Good call because many still have those pms you sent out claiming your fame!

Start a ThreAD Jade. Promise I won't give you shit! If ALANA KAY can do it why can't you?
Don’t feed the strays
Don’t feed the strays Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
They can't help themselves! They have ZERO self-control.