The coolest thing my SO ever did sexually...

Me and the wife Hobby together! http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=237457
Like Hotlips, I definitely have always dated the WRONG men! It gets old being the initiater all of the time & half of the time it's over in less than 5mins.
Like Hotlips, I definitely have always dated the WRONG men! It gets old being the initiater all of the time & half of the time it's over in less than 5mins.
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
5 minutes, either you're so hot they can't last any longer, and/or they're too young or selfish, lol.

The coolest thing an SO ever did was let me talk her into trying out swinging. She was a very good girl, kind of shy, and cute as a button, and I had to beg and plead for a long time until she finally agreed. One day when I'd just about given-up on it ever happening she called me at work and said "I have a present for you when you get home". Well I couldn't wait to get home and find out what it was. I walked in and she said "Have a seat so we can talk". I thought I was about to get some bad news, but she said "You know that swinging thing you've been wanting me to do". I said "Yeah". She said "I really don't want to do it, it goes against everything I was raised to believe that's good and decent, but if that's what you truly want, I love you enough that I will...that's my present to you".

I think the second she told me that I was so happy I got an instant woody, lol.

I ended-up enjoying watching her be with other girls and guys so much I quickly stopped being any sort of active participant during those encounters, and would just watch her. I can't even explain how much it would turn me on. Something about it intensified my desire for her, and I couldn't wait to get her alone and tear it up after watching her pleasure someone. Getting to see that is one of the only things I've found that was able to make me have multiple pops per day. I miss that. The thing that surprised me the most, us doing that never created any problems between us, it actually made things better, and is the only time I can recall being 100% faithful in a relationship.
well after being married for 11 years, and for the first time in 10 years, last weekend we were having sex and, instead of being the "dead fish" she normally is, she was moaning and even "participated" in the activities with me!
  • 07-14-2011, 05:32 PM
My first SO some 20 years ago set the sex bar so high that any SO and 1 former wife have never been comparable. My first SO loved role playing, being submissive, having her girl friends join us, public sex, and just plain old weekend sex marathons. Two fond memories I have:

A threesome that started at MGM Studio 54 (she played the role of being my admin), moved to our
limo then back to our hotel. Had all the above elements.

Another role play where I was a PI and she was married and I catch her with her Lesbian lover. To
avoid divorce I “force” her and her friend (different one from MGM) to include me in there session.

Damn, going to have to go to SCS now for some relief.
..... & half of the time it's over in less than 5mins.
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
And the other half of the time it's over in less than 2 minutes

You're hot & you know it!!
  • Tetas
  • 07-19-2011, 01:22 PM
My Ex use to be pretty wild, one of the funniest was coming back from a dinner and drinks with friends one night. She had her pants off before she got in the car and gave head so hard on the way home that her dentist asked about the blunt force trauma on the back of her throat a week later!

Too bad all that changed after putting a ring on her finger, she might not be an ex now if it hadn't.
They say there's a food that makes women lose their sex drive. Wedding cake.

I saw the new married Barbie doll the other day. You put a ring on her finger and her hips get wider.
The coolest thing an SO ever did for me. <-----click there Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Very hot Reese, great story!