You Can't Please Everyone!

There is one thing that can resolve this issue...show some tits...there is another threAD that needs your contribution Conner...haha

And maybe a little taint...you know...for that one guy...
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2019, 10:08 AM
So does that make you a lazy fuck or fucking lazy? And once again, your welcome 😁 Originally Posted by SexyConner1
That's a good question for you as well, are you that lazy to update your pics and information where the consumers are?

I don't recall the last time I had to leave any consumer site hunting for information, its your business and logic. Do what's best for you
Well, now that Conner and the rest of us got a bunch of ROS info from a poster above, she can comment on it if she chooses to, but I don't think much will be gained.

I would be "extremely pissed" if I was the guy who wrote the review and another dude ratted me out. ijs Originally Posted by B Three
Believe me she knew what was in her review when it went out. You women have your ways of finding out whats in a review. So ratting someone out is pure BS! Why do a lot of men not post NO reviews? If she didn’t know what was in her review whe would not have been on here defending herself? Oh well I broke a rule and got pointed. I didn’t intentionally break a rule. I guess there is a first time for everything. I was just calling BS when I seen it.
You commented on ROS.. how is that not intentional?

That’s rhetorical, btw.
well said
It's gonna happen. You'll eventually get a 'no' review. I've given a few no's in my time. It is what it is. Sometimes you just don't click. But...I had fun with you.
Yes sir, you hit the nail on the head. It wasn't her looks. It was the fact I paid money up front, she was 2 hours late and I thought I'd get a bit more then a BJ. But I'm a newbie - what do I know???