Fbsm and oral only sessions

I'm kinda of moving out of the f.s part (not totally) of the hobby and I'm wanting to get more in the the FBSM.

Also, I want to see if there is a market for oral only sessions (both give and receive (I love it). Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

This is how I make it. There are a TON of guys that want just this. It's incredibly fun and fulfilling. You're meeting a need not covered by sex. Because there are very few providers that know where they're doing with FBSM, I do extremely well because there's no competition. Most don't have the strength, knowledge or ability to do the work required for that extended period of time. PM me if you'd like any pointers. I wouldn't post that kind of thing publicly but we have been friends forever.

Dallas/FW guys are in need of more than the 4 of us that know what we're doing.

It'd be so cool to add you missy!!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your guts and totally pm-ing you now!
Before I left DFW, FBSM was a solid 70% of my business. There really aren't many pairs of trained hands in DFW-- it does make a huge difference.

I find myself turning down FBSM appointments now when I visit. I just don't feel the same leverage on a bed as I can get on a table.. and carting a table into a hotel room is just too captain obvious for my tastes.

If I were to ever move back to DFW.. I would absolutely go back to FBSM.
Awesome topic. I use to do fbsm years ago before and I loved it. Very relaxing for both parties involved and was curious about the demand in the DFW. I would have to agree that lugging a table from room to room is inconvenient and may cause unwanted attention.
Would a trip to Russia also be included? Just wondering...
Originally Posted by netman

Yes, totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can I use my multi-entry visa for the trip to Russia, my trips don't normally last very long, seconds usually?
can I use my multi-entry visa for the trip to Russia, my trips don't normally last very long, seconds usually? Originally Posted by pashunfroot

LOL. Yup.
PMs are full, Natalie....
Count me in!
Oral only sessions is all I do, lol. BIG MARKET!!!
Noice!!!

I'm actually excited to transition out of the f.s market and into the fsbm market!!!
let me know if u need me to practice on and be your ragdoll!