Taiwan Votes In Pro Independence Government

How callous and insensitive of you, little Nazi boi! Have you no EMPATHY for the victim of your Dimotard-fag-fuhrer's sick, perverted behavior? Would you have been so eager and willing to take the witness stand against the much older (67 versus 15), politically powerful and connected Dimotard-fag-fuhrer of Portland, Oregon? Would you want to be traumatized all over again as you recounted your horrific rape experiences in a public courtroom? Would you relish the chance to be brutally cross-examined and humiliated by the Dimotard-fag-fuhrer's expensive legal team?

Yes, you are quick to defend your Dimotard-fag-fuhrer, aren't you, little Nazi boi? Merely asking a question about the "final outcome", indeed. How revealing for you to characterize that outcome as a dismissal but make no mention of the $200,000 settlement. How revealing that you had to put the word victim in quote marks.

Move along now folks, there's nothing to see here! Just a little smoke, no fire (cough, cough). Originally Posted by lustylad
So your argument is... if you happen to be charged with grave sex crimes..., don't put up a fight, just plead guilty and live with it for the rest of your life...???!!! Just curious, have you ever lived in China for extended period of time? Because that's the way the Chinese have been taught throughout their life by their "judiciaries." Do I need to go any further to dissect how anyone in this country could be that moronic to adhere to your..."rhetoric"...? You couldn't be this moronic yourself, correct?

And you want to know who traumatized the "victim all over again?" You should have asked the prosecution that question. They insisted on going all the way, ignoring the explicit desire of the "victim" to solve this matter in an agreeable manner and move on with his life. Look, I'm not criticizing the prosecution, they did what they did, lawfully. So please save your "outrage" for future use....

And you seem to be so inordinately deferent to the dogma of the "Chinese judiciary," thus I feel compelled yet again to ask you this question, but of course I treat your "privacy" with utmost respect, so I'll put it in a language--other than English--you'll understand:

你是钢人还是烂XX的人?
So your argument is... if you happen to be charged with grave sex crimes..., don't put up a fight, just plead guilty and live with it for the rest of your life...???!!! Just curious, have you ever lived in China for extended period of time? Because that's the way the Chinese have been taught throughout their life by their "judiciaries." Do I need to go any further to dissect how anyone in this country could be that moronic to adhere to your..."rhetoric"...? You couldn't be this moronic yourself, correct?

And you want to know who traumatized the "victim all over again?" You should have asked the prosecution that question. They insisted on going all the way, ignoring the explicit desire of the "victim" to solve this matter in an agreeable manner and move on with his life. Look, I'm not criticizing the prosecution, they did what they did, lawfully. So please save your "outrage" for future use....

And you seem to be so inordinately deferent to the dogma of the "Chinese judiciary," thus I feel compelled yet again to ask you this question, but of course I treat your "privacy" with utmost respect, so I'll put it in a language--other than English--you'll understand:

你是钢人还是烂XX的人?
Originally Posted by andymarksman
You're reading skills are as deplorable as your politics, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Your Odumbo benefactor couldn't defend himself in court so he bought his way out of a conviction, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Again, and for your edification, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, that means your deviant Odumbo benefactor DIDN'T HAVE a fight that would stand up in court; so, that's why he doled out the cash.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...air/ar-BBoi2i6

If Taiwan decided to, once and for all, declare it's independence from China, which side do you think the US would come down on.?

China has maintained that Taiwan is just another Province, and has always sworn to invade if things really got out of hand.

Would we come down on the side of Democracy, or Communism.?

Dos Taiwan have any Nukes? Originally Posted by Jackie S
we have a treaty with Taiwan don't we? then by ours laws we support Taiwan against China.
You're reading skills are as deplorable as your politics, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Your Odumbo benefactor couldn't defend himself in court so he bought his way out of a conviction, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Again, and for your edification, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, that means your deviant Odumbo benefactor DIDN'T HAVE a fight that would stand up in court; so, that's why he doled out the cash.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bought "his way out of a conviction".... Wow! Wow! Are you a member of his trial jury? That single word, beyond any reasonable doubt, proves all along that your statements regarding this incident are utterly untrustworthy, Little Hans....

we have a treaty with Taiwan don't we? then by ours laws we support Taiwan against China. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The treaty was made void by an executive action of President Jimmy Carter just after we normalized relations with China.

I remember this. I think it went to the SCOTUS to rule whether a President could nullify a treaty ratified by the Senate. SCOTUS refused to hear the case, so the order stood.

We sold Taiwan down the river. But it's better we did, they ain't worth going to war over, are they.

Taiwan has done pretty good for its self. But if China wanted to invade and take them over, they would pretty much be on their own.

Unless they had a stockpile of Hydrogen Bombs and the Missles to deliver them.
Bought "his way out of a conviction".... Wow! Wow! Are you a member of his trial jury? That single word, beyond any reasonable doubt, proves all along that your statements regarding this incident are utterly untrustworthy, Little Hans....

Andy pandy the NAZI dandy, what is the point of your post here? that you are a NAZI dick sucking queer? this much is clear. so explain here what you really mean? NAZI QUEER.

you suck the NAZI dick of a dead man. and you enjoy it. necrophiliac NAZI.

ahahahahaha
Bought "his way out of a conviction ".... Wow! Wow! Are you a member of his trial jury? That single word, beyond any reasonable doubt, proves all along that your statements regarding this incident are utterly untrustworthy, Little Hans....
[/SIZE] Originally Posted by andymarksman
Odumbo's pervert benefactor did have "reasonable doubt": Andy the Little Nazi Boy ... he had reasonable doubt that he could win his case in the courtroom. That's why Odumbo's homo-pervert benefactor dropped two hundred grand to buy his way out of a conviction, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Andy pandy the NAZI dandy, what is the point of your post here? that you are a NAZI dick sucking queer? this much is clear. so explain here what you really mean? NAZI QUEER.

you suck the NAZI dick of a dead man. and you enjoy it. necrophiliac NAZI.

ahahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Attachment 495954

Haven't been to an AMP lately, Comrade Captain?

Now it's about time to rekindle your "fond memories," with an "excuse"....

자신을 젠장!

Ficken Sie selbest!
Were the charges dismissed after he forfeited $200,000? Yes, they were! He paid, and the charges were dropped. Hence, every intelligent person knows that if he could have proved his innocence, he would have gone to court and proved his accuser was a liar. Thus, in the eyes of intelligent observers, he is guilty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He "forfeited $200,000...." Another fatal mistake by you. Care to explain how that's even possible...to free yourself from your own petard...? Little Hans?

he "forfeited $200,000...." Another fatal mistake by you. Care to explain how that's even possible...to free yourself from your own petard...? Little Hans?

Your problem with verbs is your problem, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Odumbo's perverted benefactor had to drop $200,000 to have the charges dropped and avoid being convicted in a court of law, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.