Trying this again....MMF wild fun

Wish you were n Dallas
I am a fetish, kink and BDSM expert living in Brooklyn NY and I have a lot of experience with setting up successful MMF sessions.

I do both bisexual MMF and cuckold-style MMF, and I have a variety of men that I work with. You can learn more about me, and the men I work with, on my website www.tomboy.pink
MMF = Male-Male-Female
MFM = Male-Female-Male

The former implies male to male contact or activity with a male in the middle.
The latter implies the female receives all the attention without male to male contact.
Depending on the players, there may or may not be hard boundaries.

Originally Posted by HUMP!

I didn't know there was a difference.
and it could be a "1.3 inches of dangling death" or a 10" BBC difference :^}

go in w/ eyes wide open !!
and have sufficient ooomph to back out fast if needed (cf donald sutherland's role in "Kelly's Heroes")
I'm always looking for MMF in San Antonio. Bi-play is a more than likely, cause I like to bottom.
I am a fetish, kink and BDSM expert living in Brooklyn NY and I have a lot of experience with setting up successful MMF sessions.

I do both bisexual MMF and cuckold-style MMF, and I have a variety of men that I work with. You can learn more about me, and the men I work with, on my website www.tomboy.pink Originally Posted by Kinsey Pink
Kinsey, you are exactly what I need with a MMF bi session...I've been craving this. Next time I'm in the city! Love your profile. :0
I replied in the other thread about this awhile ago but I am definitely into this but as I don’t work with a male it would have to be two clients! I’m based in Austin but can travel too.
I replied in the other thread about this awhile ago but I am definitely into this but as I don’t work with a male it would have to be two clients! I’m based in Austin but can travel too. Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Hi Ivy Rose, sounds so hot to me. I do get to Austin on occasion, so maybe I could be one of the Ms in the MMF???
Hi Ivy Rose, sounds so hot to me. I do get to Austin on occasion, so maybe I could be one of the Ms in the MMF??? Originally Posted by explr77
I will let you know if I get any other interest and we can see if something aligns with your travel plans!
Count me in for Oklahoma City tonight or tomorrow 720-641-3469
Kinsey, you are exactly what I need with a MMF bi session...I've been craving this. Next time I'm in the city! Love your profile. :0 Originally Posted by explr77
If you love my profile here, you'll get hooked on my website. Check it out

And please look me up when you get to NYC. Preferably at least a couple days in advance