Hot Alexa Anderson

Downtown River market in Little Rock Has the best scenery and restaurants. You two ladies should try that next time . Theres even a restaurant called South of Main owned by
Ted Danson & Mary Steenburgen and they have a condo there as well. Very nice people

What are you talking about Bacon you are picky , you hang out with me
Rockydoc Little Rock can be miss or hit , sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not . But you are there so that would make any providers day to spend time with a gentleman like yourself
Sonny Williams us there, lots of bars, just walk down the street and pop in somewhere. Dugans pub not too far away.
Lauren, you are too kind.

Mary Steenburgen was the sister of my daughter’s second grade teacher. They were always at the schools silent auction. Was never able to outbid them for something they wanted, LOL.
What was the name of that seafood place on President Clinton Avenue? It was phenomenal!! Now I regret not getting the crab legs. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Those scooters go further than President Clinton Blvd if you're looking for good seafood. Lending a helpful tip if needed