Texts from Destiny of NF Boulevard

• B24
  • 01-01-2022, 01:37 PM
You guys knew I'd eventually have to check out eccie to see what my fans are up to lol. I'm not surprised to see the few same people posting about Destiny.... I can't believe there's really a website like this. It obviously isn't productive nor does it do what you guys are trying to get it to do. Honestly I wish it did sometimes because still till this day her phone is so busy it's not even realistic for her to answer everyone. hey any publicity is good publicity tho right? But I'm not here to call any one a liar Or even respond to a Lexi was it? Lol... Just saying hi and thanks! When you make more then a doctor you stop caring
mmm post before this 06-09-2021, 03:47 AM

Looking forward in 6 months for another post on this gal ????
If she had covid

I'd let her spit in my mouth and
Sneeze all over cock while
I jerked off to her
Pull out the ivermectin pez dispenser

BING

BING

DONE beeeOTCH!

Jokes ON YOU!
B24 - Who is the one earning the money? I'm pretty sure the person collecting the money is your dealer. I'm sure any doctor would be envious of the dump you 2 live in, and she works out of. Also, usually when business is so good, you don't keep postings she is on sale, that's usually when business is slow. Keep yourself in check you paper gangster, your clearly obviously full of B.S. We might be on here looking to pay for pussy, but your the one pimping out your GF.
I haven't noticed any Destiny ads as of late. Did she finally make it big?
No, she has advertisements out daily, she changed her ad appearance