All the "O's" .....

What I hate is when us guys have to "fake one" so the provider doesn't leave feeling bad about herself But, we all have the job of helping to keep up other's self esteem!

(This should get some fun responses!)

- I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross a road without her motives being questions -
What I hate is when us guys have to "fake one" so the provider doesn't leave feeling bad about herself But, we all have the job of helping to keep up other's self esteem!

(This should get some fun responses!)

- I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross a road without her motives being questions - Originally Posted by KCAbdan
Most men couldn't "fake it" if they tried
Most men couldn't "fake it" if they tried Originally Posted by Miss Cherry

My version of faking it is to turn the girl around, close my eyes and pretend she is someone else. Dimming the lights help too. There are two girls that I strongly condsidered stopping and leaving early because they did nothing for me. Including one very well reviewed girl here.

But then again, I can be picky since I am soooo damn sexy
I do it for me because I just love DATY with a fresh tasty lady, and if the lady gets off in the process, even better....if she fakes it and I can't tell, what's the difference. This hobby is about fantasies, and as long as it plays into my fantasy, I'm happy.
Ill admit.. there are a couple times i couldnt get off... but i think it was because we didnt mesh well.. and the other time was because of severe hygiene issues that even the shower couldnt solve.

I think guys can tell that i dont fake it because they feel the Lacynami flooding. Plus by gawd.. they know because i stop all action and want to taste myself from them.. whether its from their mouth and daty or with a CBJ after it created an orgasm for me.

If i dont have an orgasm.. things get dry and painful...and instead of faking something good that is really painful... ill simply throw them over and get them off in other ways... or hell.. throw me over and do greek. But i can honestly say.. ive never faked one.
I actually enjoy orgasms and WANT them so yeah, 9 out 10 times, I get "mine". lol
If a guy only cares about his own O, then of course I won't get one, other than that...
According to Jerry Seinfield:

"Women have two sorts of orgasms: real ones and the ones they make up. I can give you the man's opion which is we're fine with it. You do whatever the hell you need to do; so will we."

I hope the woman reaches an O when I'm with her but I'm not stupid enough to think that every time I see a lady I know she'll get there.
I actually enjoy orgasms and WANT them so yeah, 9 out 10 times, I get "mine". lol
If a guy only cares about his own O, then of course I won't get one, other than that... Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
I agree
Well a simple truth is where all humans being and we all have emotions, needs and wants. Maybe I'm a moron or maybe I'm not but I do believe most of the time I visit a provider that I do make her "O". I'm sure some days a lady has an hard time, just as I do to. Who knows what the cause of that could be, bad day, provider and client not meshing, shit happens. The reason I care if she "O's" or not because of the simple fact she is a person also. She deserves to cum just as much as I do. Yeah it might be my money but it's her time and her body. A mutual pleasing dream makes the dream whole allot better and enjoyable for both parties and I feel good if I pleased her also. I may have been fooled many of times by providers but I sure as hell enjoyed those foolish times and I'll gladly get fooled every time if I dream with a some beautiful ladies like Jaycee and Ari.
I would like to expand on that a little bit Jaycee.

These women (providers) are sexually charged nearly all the time. Humans in general that have a lot of sex crave it more and more. I watched a program that did several scientific studies on the subject and the same occured in both male and females. The more sex they had over a prolonged period of time the more the body craved it, which increased the drive as well as increased the "juices" the body produces for sex.

While I'm sure a lady or two has lied to me, or faked an O, most truely do O. I fully admit I'm orally skilled so that is typically where I get most ladies off. My other skills are somewhat lacking but they are improving and I alway try to get feedback from the ladies in order to improve my skill. Originally Posted by KenMonk
It is the chemicals the body makes that affects the brain during sex. We all crave that hit in the head that shakes the whole body. There has been a lot of study of why we want sex. Entertaining reading.

JR
Most men couldn't "fake it" if they tried Originally Posted by Miss Cherry
Wrong. I'd be willing to bet EVERY guy has faked it at least once in his life.
Paint me in the minority, but who cares if they get off. I'd like them to enjoy the session, if for no other reason than the service will be better if they're into it. But my ego, which is inflated by many things, is NOT wrapped up in whether or not they get off. Some girls can't even if they want to. Some girls can if they don't mean to. It doesn't necessarily mean anything either way. The key is whether or not we're having fun, with or without an O.
this cracks me up, and the guys claming they give multiple o's gets me rolling. truth is... do we really care? has anybody been given a discount because the profider o'd? have to admit, it increases the guys pleasure if she acts like she o's at the same time he does, and he's more likeling to come back. i'll be the best actess's get the most repeat clients.
myfiat, I disagree about the actress part. Since I am a single guy who dreams of being married, I look for girls who just lay there, uninterested, and waiting for it to be over. If she can fit in an arguement, several insults, and not only take the donation, but money directly out of my wallet I will be in heaven.
I don't get off every session, nor do I pretend to. There have been occassions where I was coming close and the guy "assumed" I came. In that situation, I am certainly not going to burst his bubble.

I don't make a habit of faking it because I actually enjoy having an orgasm. On the rare occasion I have more than one, that is just an added perk of the job!