I'm really interested in the prevalence of pics and video in the reviews ROS. Why?

I do enjoy some of the pics and videos. But, none of them have given me a reason to make appointments with any of them. But that is mostly because the majority of them that are filmed are too young for my tastes.

I do most of my research on P411 and then check out reviews on here and other boards. And most of the ladies I see don't show their faces but do have regular new selfies in their ads.

It is an interesting added hobby you guys have added to your whore mongering activities. Good onya.
*hint*

A person can pay for PA and a person can make their custom user title whatever they wish. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Damn it Grace, why you gotta go and ruin all my fun!

No Soup For You!!

Oh and I still stand by my first statement in this thread, they can all claim it's for the reasons they have said, but deep down they and everyone else know why they really do it, the proof is out there!
You missed the most obvious answer: Weak ego's that need a stroke from the guys way more than the stroke from the lady! Originally Posted by novacain

Oh and I still stand by my first statement in this thread, they can all claim it's for the reasons they have said, but deep down they and everyone else know why they really do it, the proof is out there! Originally Posted by novacain
Uhh....no, "dude". Or you a chick? I MAYBE put a couple of pictures in a review to give the guys a taste of what to expect from the hooker, as far as looks and activities are concerned. The vast majority of the pictures are for my private collection. My "ego" doesn't get stroked by people seeing my small cock.
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2016, 01:05 AM
Uhh....no, "dude". Or you a chick? I MAYBE put a couple of pictures in a review to give the guys a taste of what to expect from the hooker, as far as looks and activities are concerned. The vast majority of the pictures are for my private collection. My "ego" doesn't get stroked by people seeing my small cock. Originally Posted by albundy
It doesn't matter what he/she thinks, I do it/post pictures because I can, I also appreciate looking at pics and videos posted in the ros by other members, it's as simple as that.
Yeah some of these guys even release the videos/pics online without the ladies knowledge so there's that
Uhh....no, "dude". Or you a chick? I MAYBE put a couple of pictures in a review to give the guys a taste of what to expect from the hooker, as far as looks and activities are concerned. The vast majority of the pictures are for my private collection. My "ego" doesn't get stroked by people seeing my small cock. Originally Posted by albundy
It doesn't matter what he/she thinks, I do it/post pictures because I can, I also appreciate looking at pics and videos posted in the ros by other members, it's as simple as that. Originally Posted by BLM69
You boys keep telling yourselves that while you suck each other off in the comments of the reviews over the pic's/vid's. Don't say it doesn't happen and you don't get off on it, the truth is right out there for all to see, even if you can't admit it to yourself. I know this cause I too have a collection.......... but it's MY collection my only reason for sharing it would be to brag and get "atta boys" from the other fucktards here. How you think I know why it's done!
OMG...no one truly believes that statement, my wild guess would be you don't allow pics or videos? Originally Posted by BLM69
Actually if you look at my reviews you would see that I allow pics. I should have been more specific on what I was agreeing with! I am fine with pics but what he said about the creeps that prey on the newbies was spot on!
Yeah some of these guys even release the videos/pics online without the ladies knowledge so there's that Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That is true, that is the risk you take when posing for pics, but if you do not allow a guy to take full nude pics and unclothed pussy shots, you would not care what a guy does with those pics.

To tye69's point of the ww trolls, that is why most of the open legged pussy shots are of the gullible ww girls and not now, but eventually, they will regret it. They are not thinking of the future ramifications. That is why I think it needs to be a sticky about that in the ww.

Rare is the provider who posts nude pussy shots in her ads or showcase, so it stands to reason if she allows pics by a hobbyist, for her to pose for pics she would have no problem posting on her showcase or ads. Also, a provider should carefully go through the pics on his camera after the session, she MAY find some pics on there she did not consent to him taking and if there are pics she does not want to possibly be published on the internet, she can ask him to delete them before he leaves.
Yeah some of these guys even release the videos/pics online without the ladies knowledge so there's that Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah unfortunately that is true. I think what happens Eccie stays Eccie but some mofo's can't follow those ethos...which is why I stopped sharing. I always the ask provider anyway, but she always has the right to ask me to remove them. I also give ladies any media that I have so she can select what she wants or doesn't want to be seen, plus she can use them on her profile page if need be. I don't think eccie could handle the 2/3rds of my collection that hasn't been seen.
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2016, 05:55 PM
You're on a hooker site advertising with tits and ass pictures and you're worried about images getting out? If the ladies don't want pics/videos online, don't agree to take them, especially while selling the goods.
You're on a hooker site advertising with tits and ass pictures and you're worried about images getting out? If the ladies don't want pics/videos online, don't agree to take them, especially while selling the goods. Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm talking about the guys who take videos and photos of ladies and post them without permission and even make money off of them so your comment is irrelevant.

A lot of them claim to be those "for my personal use only" guys or they take them for review purposes and post them elsewhere online.

I control what is put out there and I'd like to keep it that way hence my no photo video policy.
I'm talking about the guys who take videos and photos of ladies and post them without permission and even make money off of them so your comment is irrelevant.

A lot of them claim to be those "for my personal use only" guys or they take them for review purposes and post them elsewhere online.

I control what is put out there and I'd like to keep it that way hence my no photo video policy. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
But once it's out there, you no longer control it. For example, I now have this picture thanks to you:

...and then the conversation devolves to disregarding consent. Just because providers do ho shit on the internet doesn't mean that they forfeit the right to not consent to certain things. There is no excuse for anyone to share someone else's images in ways that that person didn't agree to. Or worse, profit off of images that were supposed to be for private, non-commercial use.
Ok this shit is for the guys so to me when i write a review and add some pics its like shooting the shit with the guys. Bragging? I guess you could call it that if you want to but then again it's not because I'm encouraging the fella's to hit it. Like the song goes...

It aint no fun if the homies can't have none.
...and then the conversation devolves to disregarding consent. Just because providers do ho shit on the internet doesn't mean that they forfeit the right to not consent to certain things. There is no excuse for anyone to share someone else's images in ways that that person didn't agree to. Or worse, profit off of images that were supposed to be for private, non-commercial use. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
If you are referring to my post. Bullshit.

SHE put it on the internet. Not in a private forum or some shit. ON AN AD!!! You don't want it seen, don't post it in an open forum. If it was posted in private or in a Rest Of Story, I would somewhat agree with you. But even then, common sense should tell everyone, don't post ANYTHING on the internet unless you don't mind EVERYONE seeing it, saving it, or sharing it.