SEXY BRITTANY SL'S buying any takers???

Here is something to help with that little problem of yours SL. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
That doctor went to MED school and spend years trying to figure out how to help guys with PE. (Premature Ejaculation). Shit SL has had the answer for years and years. I'll share my little secret...

First of all I'm paying so I don't give a shit when I cum. That’s what its all about, me CUMING. When chicks start paying me things will change. That being said... if I want to apply the "Grudge Slamdango" (Administered to big mouth bitches who thinck their shit don't stink!) I do the following...

I just close my eyes and picture that I am fucking this little number....

WORKS EVERY TIME!
18 Who is Brettany LOL there must be a LOT of chicks voting IJS!

Jealousy has not place in the hobby world but competition is a good thang!
18 Who is Brettany LOL there must be a LOT of chicks voting IJS!

Jealousy has not place in the hobby world but competition is a good thang!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I know who SB is. She is the one that gave SL pink lipstick.
Hell I'm not shy.... Jim you need to post your inner most thoughts. Don't worry nobody reads an SL threAd anyway. Like ThisGuy23 did. The question is "WHAT" would YOU do with her.
Let me thinck....

Ok, I would meet on time as always, because I'm NEVER late, ALWAYS early as a gentleman should be. Never keep a lady waiting. We would get the Yada, Yada, Yada out of the way for five minutes. You know.... SL you sure fuck a lot. SB I see you saw MrHappy Twice AND Mr.Chan? SL you fucked FIVE chicks in one day? SB is it true what they say about Asian guys? SL where is my T-Shirt? SB I'm non-GFE so no kissing and no DATY. At this point the session might probably take a turn south. SB would bitch slap me around and demand I take care of her ever need. SL being a gentleman would of course try to accommodate her. Then after bumping ugly’s and creating tons of sweat I would finally orgasm as I screamed .....
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Gotcha. I voted for Greek. She mentioned to me before that she enjoys it from time to time and I want to be one of those times.

I would love to for her to spend 20 or 30 mins on her knee's looking up at me during a nice BBBJ maybe a little russian thrown in while she wears that snowbunny hat. Then roll her over for some doggie before slowing sliding in for a Grecian finish. I don't want to hear her scream my name, maybe just moan it a time or two while im in her ass and gently pulling her hair. I am certain that I'll scream her name since I am a screamer!

Ok, now my story is out there and I doubt she will take me up on this fantasy so there goes my chances again with her.
Gotcha. I voted for Greek. She mentioned to me before that she enjoys it from time to time and I want to be one of those times.

I would love to for her to spend 20 or 30 mins on her knee's looking up at me during a nice BBBJ maybe a little russian thrown in while she wears that snowbunny hat. Then roll her over for some doggie before slowing sliding in for a Grecian finish. I don't want to hear her scream my name, maybe just moan it a time or two while im in her ass and gently pulling her hair. I am certain that I'll scream her name since I am a screamer!

Ok, now my story is out there and I doubt she will take me up on this fantasy so there goes my chances again with her.
Originally Posted by jim1995
Now thats what I'm talking about! NICE!
More disgusting trash.
More disgusting trash. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
then don't read it moonpussy

have a taintly day
FU Off-fly. I read it to try to find some redeeming quality but all I come up with stinks like Shit.. or maybe just Offshore refuse... or maybe just drilling sludge. One plugged up MF.
Off-fly.. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
errrr thanks but ahhhh how did you know my fly was down
I want Sexy Brittany to read me this bedtime story. Why wasn't that one of the choices, OSD?

you will have to ask SL

but sit on my lap and I will read it to ya
I voted.....

"I'd do her GREEK just to hear her scream!"

That is...if she let me
I did hear she is a patriot DED

so would you enjoy more????
I did hear she is a patriot DED Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well...she said "Hell, FUCK NO!" the first time but a brother can dream right