The endless and rancid stupidity of truthers...

Now, you liberals are really getting funny, but in quite a sick way. You post a story about a crazy person, and try to blame that on me, Joe, JD, Whirly, etc., who have never taken that stand.

"Uh, yeah! That's it! The government caused Sandy Hook, and COG, JD, Joe Bloe and Whirly agree with him! Boy, are they idiots." When, of course, nothing like that is true, nor is it remotely true. It is a first-order strawman.

If I was not familiar with the sources of the "scathing" posts on here, I'd be outraged and offended. Then I looked at who posted them, and I laughed. Poor, ignorant bastards. It must suck being you!
TDL, you may be a dab hand at graphics software, but apart from that you are a useless waste of space. None of your posts, over the last 6 months, has contributed anything at all. You seem to thrive on what you consider to be pithy smart alec posts, everybody else finds them an empty waste of space.

Go back to your software, do something original and artistic.

But please, no male butt pics. Originally Posted by essence
Maybe the reason you don't appreciate Dali's posts is that you have a lousy sense of humor. Benny Hill is probably your idea of great comedy.

He's got the whole wide world
In his hands
in his hands
in his hands
And the keys are getting sticky Originally Posted by essence

Benny Hill was funnier.
Benny Hill was funnier. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

You're right. Benny Hill was funnier than Essence, but then so is smallpox.
Now, you liberals are really getting funny, but in quite a sick way. You post a story about a crazy person, and try to blame that on me, Joe, JD, Whirly, etc., who have never taken that stand.

"Uh, yeah! That's it! The government caused Sandy Hook, and COG, JD, Joe Bloe and Whirly agree with him! Boy, are they idiots." When, of course, nothing like that is true, nor is it remotely true. It is a first-order strawman.

If I was not familiar with the sources of the "scathing" posts on here, I'd be outraged and offended. Then I looked at who posted them, and I laughed. Poor, ignorant bastards. It must suck being you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your problem is that you and the rest of your gang of stooges post up stories written by, or about, crazy persons every single day, usually with at least implicit approval. This one sounds about as reasonable and "true" as the rest of the crazy shit you get behind. It's not a matter of "blame", it's a track record.

For instance, some in your group post approvingly in regard to whacko birther Orly Taitz. And here she is blaming the killings of the 6 year olds on Obama:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2325671.html

So, forgive us if we jumped to any undeserved conclusions regarding you and your buddies' level of whackdom. You've got a track record.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2013, 07:55 AM
COGrits is a chicken shit. He post wacko article's but will not take responsibility for them. We are supposed to prove them not true. If he then catch's to much shit for said article , he runs like a little girl and says , "hey I didn't say it, the writer did!"

But you are correct Tim, his whole body of work suggest that is exactly what he is. If it were a question every now and then that fell what one might call the 'fringe' , that is understandable but 90% of his articles fall on the 'fringe' side.

What I found the last straw was when he defended LovingKayla for saying SandyHook was a Obama plot to do away with the 2nd.

Oh and he is scared to have a beer with me because he thinks I'm evil. LOL ... and in his world, I probably am!
Maybe the reason you don't appreciate Dali's posts is that you have a lousy sense of humor. Benny Hill is probably your idea of great comedy.

Originally Posted by joe bloe

If you didn't like Benny you were a Simpsons fan.
If you didn't like Benny you were a Simpsons fan. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Simpsons are great! Homer rules!
Listen to this audio clip from Anderson Cooper:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#...nspiracies.cnn

Listen to THE WHOLE THING.

Conspiracy theorists are saying that a grieving father that appeared in a TV interview was actually a paid actor. They are saying that a little girl that died didn't actually die because there is a picture of her sister wearing the same dress on a family blog. The family was forced to take down the blog page because of hateful messages posted on it.

Does anyone still think that conspiracy theorists don't cause harm?

Hateful stupid people.

The so-called "professor" at the Florida college should be fired from his job for reckless behavior that discredits his academic institution.
I don't subscribe to any of the current conspiracy theories or really any of past ones either. That said, to pretend any government is incapabile of commiting acts most might view as evil is just plain childish.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/us-apologiz...ry?id=11779633
Is the government the reason you can't find Benny Hill on anymore?
Is the government the reason you can't find Benny Hill on anymore? Originally Posted by JCM800

No he died.
No he died. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I bet the government killed him.
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2013, 01:33 PM
I bet the government killed him. Originally Posted by timpage

no doubt about it

Homer better cover his ass or hes next ..
Is the government the reason you can't find Benny Hill on anymore? Originally Posted by JCM800
No he died. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I bet the government killed him. Originally Posted by timpage
You clowns come up with some good stuff occasionally!