A complete Turn in Personalities...

How do you separate fact from fiction when you have rampant postings by both wk's and wp's?
My .02..... I saw GN on Saturday afternoon and she was about the most full service lady around. A sweet disposition, old world manners and a playful demeanor. I commented to her at the time that she was a true courtesan. The first I had seen since Fanny was still around.

I have been around longer than a lot of the men and most of the ladies here. GN is a class act she tastes great and sated me completely. Her BJ skills made my all time top 5 and I am only glad she lives in Houston cause I would be broke if she lived here.
If simply stating the facts as I and many others saw them makes me a "wp" whatever that means than so be it. I don't think any provider should ge slandered just because a client got his panties in a bunch after the fact. I think things would be different if he would have wrote those things in the original review, but to come back a day later and spin this crazy story is bullshit!

Btw if wp means white pussy mine is pink thank you lol
Copier guy my best advice to walk away from this. Going world war 3 over a request from GN is not a good look. I have seen GN before and although I did not review her on Eccie she was so fresh and so clean outkast style
I have seen Genesis Nicole before and she's awesome.

She's like a tractor beam of hotness.

She wakes up every day and pisses excellence

Jules really does have a sweet pink one.....

For some reason these type of threads with goofy non-life threatening drama amuse me...
There's never a winner in these things, y'all. NEVER. Would love to read how you saw each other again, fucked and made up. It can happen.
I want the tainted version.
If simply stating the facts as I and many others saw them makes me a "wp" whatever that means than so be it. I don't think any provider should ge slandered just because a client got his panties in a bunch after the fact. I think things would be different if he would have wrote those things in the original review, but to come back a day later and spin this crazy story is bullshit!

Btw if wp means white pussy mine is pink thank you lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That was kind of my point. These are facts, as seen by others at other times.

If she didn't earn the criticism, then by all means it shouldn't have been said. It doesn't bode well for a sudden change in the review content but I wasn't there. Neither party seems to have a history for drama so one can only rely on each review and not the comments in these types of threads.

Oh and if you sampled the goodies rub it in our faces, your opinion is biased😜.
And I'm jealous!
I gotta say I have seen GN several times, she is a fantastic lady and I've always had a great time with her.
GN wants to taint me up, so she wins in my book.
wonder how many ladies are scratching this guy off the list. especially from jules comments and some of you other guys that have seen GN recently. does not seem stable to me.