Tiffany from flowers spa

I haven't met Tiffany. How's her look and service compared to Nancy?
Lol born may 25 1976 and yes you been with a grandma lol
You know her exact birthdate? Do you know her social security # too ?
She doesn’t have a social security card she’s here on a expired visa but. Unfortunately I know her vet well and yes that is her birthday on her California divers license. Yes that is her birthdate
Should say visa
Asian women are usually older than what they look like. She may look like she is in her 30s but can be approaching 50.
There is no way Tiffany is 48 years old. Low 30s at the max. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
FWIW: I think there is some misidentification of the individual ladies involved with Flowers based on this data. The original Nancy and Coco are younger than that with Coco being the youngest. The comments about Tiffany being a "little sister" would apply accurately if she were Coco. This age can apply to the third lady that was working toward the end. I call her the "cake thrower" for some private reason and she could easily be 50, which has no downside in my book. Its' all history now.
Helll of a response for a 48 year old Granma lol. And yes that’s her true age Originally Posted by Casen123
lmao all this hullabaloo for a 50 old year. I'm laughing my ass off right now
Ccco aka Emily is the youngest of the three she’s 42 she has a 15 year old child so no these women are not what y’all have been lead to think. lol Tiffany,Abby, Sarah, or Nancy lulu is all she same person she has a 24 year old son. So as I call her the spicy sexy grandma. Lmao
Well who the hell is Angela in all this? She’s been there for at least 9 months or more.
She one of the three she worked at relax with them also she’s in her forties also. 3 lady’s they have just changed there names from time to time ever time Tiffany leave and come back she seems to have a different name. They came from the same spa in California to Texas. Just thought it was so fun about the response of a wore out old grandma was getting.
emily.... tsk tsk
And these grandma’s love to Fu€k ! Somethings to much that they start to bleed out all of a sudden. Their insides are not what they use to be. Still a good time though! But what do you expect for 1 Bucs !
The only age that matters is OVER 18!

After that its best to just judge by looks and service.

If you are looking for 20 year olds you need to quit complaining and move out of Texas.

Around here they are pure promoter fiction.
This thread has regressed past the point of ridiculous. I new guy post all of this information…true or not…and most everyone sucks it in…so, Caden, are you their handler. You state a lot of information that would not be available to the average John. Seems a bit suspicious…just say’n.