BBBJ Queens of KC

I was with a friend some years ago and we had a contest...with a dildo...lol Originally Posted by malwoody
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...
In no particular order:
Sins
Sins
Sins
In no particular order:
Sins
Sins
Sins Originally Posted by modude51
C'mon... pick one!
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
I know what you're sayin pal...
Keep up the practice though and you can tame that gag reflex.....

Best bbbj in town hands down is malwoody lol... Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Careful Sweetie..don't give away my trade secrets and I thought I was YOUR bitch...

I dont know, I heard it was Longermonger,but then I heard Mal was NQNS Originally Posted by dirty dog
C'mon man...you weren't supposed to tell and besides I only do that after they see me a few times..

Ok, but does he gargle?? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Some things should be kept private...but if you must know, I prefer Scope over Listerine...
i've visited w/ five of the KC area women listed below and i'll give my vote to Bobby!

summary as of today, in order of their appearance in this thread. (* n = number times voted for/mentioned)

Autumn * 3
Kaylen * 4
Staci Stacked
beautiful bliss
Tori
Mona Lisa * 3
Sins of the Flesh * 6
Bobbie Michelle
Grace (UTR) * 2
BOBBY UPSIDE * 6
Bambi
Rachel (best buns in KC)
Jackie
Arianna * 2
Dalana * 2
Brooke (aka Kimmie)
TiffanyKC
Emmie
OLindsay
Angel in KC

malwoody :^)
Kaylen by far. If she doesn't like it she is Oscar worthy.
Kaylen by far. If she doesn't like it she is Oscar worthy. Originally Posted by Misawahawk
I have only experienced Kaylen (that is, of those listed...) ....she IS pretty amazing in technique and enthusiasm...
Yeah and I don't say Kaylen lightly. She can do more with a 6 inch c@@k than a monkey can with a 30 foot rope.
Autumn
DANG I need to get out more!!!!!
My friends wife.
Definitely Darkside's friends wife.
so, DarkSide, how can i get in contact w/ your friend's wife??
i have p411 and have been on eccie for almost 4 years.
pls have him or her pm me so i can conduct more oral delites research. :^)
Well ... granted I dont do EVERYONE BBBJ I do actually offer it and I have been told I am VERY GOOD AT it I mean read my reviews GEEZ>.... I am left out.