things guys WANT after sex

How about if she magically turned into a pizza and six paxk?
Umm...I usually just drink water and take a shower, hopefully with company.
One of my faves and I sometimes go out for dinner, or lunch, during intermission between Act 1 and Act 2.
There's been a couple of just coffee 2nd thing in am (there are excellent java places other than Starbucks).
Reloading energy, and again releasing it, has a lot to be said for it.
I want her to lay her head on my chest, while I put my arm around her and just be quiet together for a while till juices begin to flow for round two. I also enjoy giving her a back massage that may or may not result in round two.
Then, after round two either sleep or get up to go to the kitchen and make breakfast food.
Had my wife done that once a month I’d still be married. Had she done it once a week I’d still be happily married had she done it twice a week she’d be driving a new truck, not having to work and receiving all kind of perks like new horses and chit. But, here we are. Ponderosa is mine to share with the ladies of ECCIE and P411 now. You never know a good thing till it’s gone. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Don't wives just put a damper on all your fun.... breakfast a couple times a week doesn't seem hard....
  • Gucci
  • 02-12-2018, 04:18 PM
After breakfast I want Dallas Rain to get on top and ride it like she stole it !
After breakfast I want Dallas Rain to get on top and ride it like she stole it ! Originally Posted by Gucci

hell yea babe...I luv a good ride!