Why Women Should Swallow

mmmmmm Belinda,I am blushing!!

Gloria sounds like a helluva party...lol!

I wonder if Ron Whites would taste like scotch????

As for the "wildest" of the bunch,I have not killed anyone...yet{lol}!!

Girls,bring Big C,Justaguy,& the other horny guys from this thread on over to my place and lets have a "practice" party!!
well guys bring the fruit trays and the wine and let see if you can help me live a longer life with dallas and see who wins the prize......lol
BIG C! hooked on phonics did not work for me last night at the time of posting that incorrect acronym lmao! i meant to put NQBS.
  • BIG C
  • 03-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Ok kewl.....Just wanted to make sure nothing new has been invented since the last time I have partaken (you know, back in the Dark Ages----lol)
well babe, if you came to functions that are held, mr charlie of charlies angels, i could help pull you out of the dark lol!
  • BIG C
  • 03-03-2010, 01:02 PM
well babe, if you came to functions that are held, mr charlie of charlies angels, i could help pull you out of the dark lol! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Or better yet, I could help put you into the dark.....Or should that be help put the dark into you....Or should that be.....Aw hell, you know what I mean.....lol
Or better yet, I could help put you into the dark.....Or should that be help put the dark into you....Or should that be.....Aw hell, you know what I mean.....lol Originally Posted by BIG C
Oooh.... I need some dark in me!!!
baby you know i LOVE being put in the dark any day of the week!
mmmmm me too!!!!
  • BIG C
  • 03-03-2010, 05:14 PM
baby you know i LOVE being put in the dark any day of the week! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
mmmmm me too!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yeah, but the big question is do you love having the dark put into you (sorry, I just couldn't resist ).....
i love having the dark putting into my canal ANY DAY OF THE WEEK BABY!!!
now i have grown to love a facial, and have even gone as far as to recently do ncbs and i absolutely love both of them...especially if lea's in the bed lol! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Blushing!!!
well JAG you got it started so i guess i will have to let you be the first one when i decide to let you pop this cherry
yeah Lea makes ANY bed fun!!!
dont worry BigC i havent forgot about you either you can be second