terrible Biden economy ?

There you go again... evading a simple, direct question. Instead of answering, you counter with a question of your own. And a silly one to boot.

How many posts/threads happen to bash an administration's performance is neither illuminating nor determinative. More useful is whether those posts/threads are persuasive on the merits.

Economic performance is very quantifiable. But all good economists agree it should be evaluated using multiple metrics, not just one.

Btw, using the search function ain't rocket science. Especially if you hit "advanced", identify the poster, and insert a not-so-common search word. You should try it some time. Originally Posted by lustylad

Now you are playing monitor ? A member needs to respond to a random question by another member, according to who…..you ? Especially as the poser of the question could easily give his own opinion.

It is simply a pejorative attempt at worst, a rhetorical question at best.

It was mentioned I have a political axe to grind. Really….look at the original post. And if this is about political axes, wouldn’t it be relevant to list all the posts in this forum that have mentioned and attacked the Biden administration economic performance ?

Especially, as you say…..the search function isn’t rocket science. The poser of the question already knows how to use it.
Now you are playing monitor ? A member needs to respond to a random question by another member, according to who…..you ? Especially as the poser of the question could easily give his own opinion.

It is simply a pejorative attempt at worst, a rhetorical question at best. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Not playing monitor. And you are under no obligation to respond to anyone here. As I read it, the question doesn't appear "random". Rather, it looks quite pertinent to the thread topic. You as the OP should recognize that and WANT to respond. Not in a snarky way, but in an intelligent way that would advance the discussion.

And yes, I agree TC has his own opinion on the matter. I'm pretty sure he'll chime in with it. But it would be interesting to hear yours first.
  • Tiny
  • 12-16-2023, 05:45 PM
Hey VitaMan, I’ll help you out. You could bring up the infrastructure bill, the Chips and Science Act, or the pork, err, I mean subsidies for green energy in the Inflation Reduction Act and try to make a case they’re worth what we’ll have to pay for them. You’d kind of be changing the subject but it’s going to be hard to argue any or all of those will create an enduring boom.

And the answer to the second question is “No.”
The original post is 15 words, and look at the heat it generates. Tremendous fight or flight responses, all because the stock market hit a new record under the Biden administration.

Replies like this could be part of a new energy heating policy.
Members wishing to pursue their personal squabbles with other Members should do so somewhere else.

Doing so distracts from the Original Topic of the Thread.

Thread Closed