Biden may be the luckiest man in the world....

How so? To get 270 electoral college votes in Nov 2024, Biden just needs to win 14 states. Biden needs to win the eleven states that HRC won in 2016 and Penn, Michigan and Wisc which Biden won 2020.

Trump has not expanded his base. Women in the suburbs still don't like Trump and half the independent voters don't like Trump either. Originally Posted by adav8s28
... Rather obvious you're NOT following the polling.
Trump is leading Biden is almost every category.

... Or maybe Joe is just unlucky...

#### Salty
Sounds about right.

Screw all the courts! Screw the Congress! Fight like hell.

You forgot the space lasers, Levi Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you want to know about Space Laser you need to go talk to Marjorie Taylor Green she really schooled Emily Maitlis about those Space Lasers. I am sure she would set you straight about them too.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Still relying on that well worn rune of hurling insults instead of factual points. Tsk. Tsk. That dem repubs are still butthurting over that encounter with joey at the State of the Union. See if your buddy has some of those pads for you.

Love that last picture. First one is a picture when the ship of government was righted from hitting the rocks of shore that the republicans handed to him and the president and the latter is how the same republican party is trying to do the same and you can see it on his face.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Which one is you?

... He Can't stand up WITHOUT assistance. ...

... Oooooh, What a lucky man - he was! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Said before. Say it again. I'd put $$$ on joey to clean donnys clock if they ever put on the gloves.

Biden is indeed the luckiest prez ever. he has the NWO globalists backing him.

he can't lose with the fix in place

but he will because Trump exposed the game and the game always eats its own.

bye bye Biden

welcome to Gavin Newsom as yer Dem nominee .. it's been decided. and Joey wasn't given the memo

bahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So, who is backing donny?

Not so sure about him being lucky, but he sure seems angry these days.

... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I didn't hear him threaten anyone during the State of the Union. That's what angry people do. Like your orange buddy. Guess that's why you label donny as having TDS.
... Biden's a duck - a lucky duck - as he'll be ducking Trump
and doesn't have the stones or the capability to face off
with Trump in a debate... Biden got no balls and the liberal
media will surely protect him as he runs away from Trump
and any debates.

#### Salty
Trump missing every Republican debate
Everyone is lucky. Question is the balance of good or bad luck.

Old Joey will show up for a debate. And as shown on the SOTU speech, he is on his toes where his senility is stored. donny is like his old pal mitch and goes into turtle mode when he can't (which is frequently) engage his brain and his mouth just wanders about.

For that reason, you will never get debate from the orange tick. He ain't smart/swift/engaged enough for a mental real time engagement with soft ol' Joey.
If I remember correctly, Trump was so bad in past debates with his Off Topic ramblings and failing to answer the debate questions, that they had to change the rules for future debates.
If I remember correctly, Trump was so bad in past debates with his Off Topic ramblings and failing to answer the debate questions, that they had to change the rules for future debates. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Indeed they did.
Biden just got the gift that gives on giving loss after loss in trumpler
Highest mark 3snick
... Trump has already asked unlucky Joe to debate.
No answer from the Biden people...

Reckon THAT sez it all right there... Joe's a puss.

#### Salty
Biden will crush Trump again.

Trump will act like he always does and show his ass to America again.

Please let them debate. PLEASE

Of course the “no answer from the Biden people” part of your thread was a lie, for a change, Salty. Don’t think we don’t check.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bid...mp-2024-03-08/
... Thats what the tell Reuters and the other liberal sites.
As-if Joe's ready to debate.

The Biden handlers DIDN'T ANSWER the Trump people yet.

Please try to keep up...

#### Salty