RICKS BUYS BABY DOLLS

• mb60
  • 12-17-2022, 09:53 PM
I would assume expanding operations at BDFW would be in that expansion. I have heard it will have VIP booths along the wall behind the old bar area. The new bar will be up top where the DJ Booth before. I hope that they do not not mess with BDFW or BDD for that matter but who knows.
I would assume expanding operations at BDFW would be in that expansion. I have heard it will have VIP booths along the wall behind the old bar area. The new bar will be up top where the DJ Booth before. I hope that they do not not mess with BDFW or BDD for that matter but who knows. Originally Posted by mb60

That makes sense on the VIP booths. A Rick's club always has VIP areas, so the club can make more money. I am sure that guys will also be able to purchase VIP memberships for a year or lifetime as well, something that was not offered at those clubs before.
The BabyDolls in Euless is closed right across Cabaret East. Wonder if they are planning to open it back up. Pandoras opened next door, they must be salivating to take over them.
They have these NFTs called Tip-N-Strip. Probably worth it now since they own most of the clubs in DFW. lol
If those NFTs included Dallas clubs, I’d probably buy one. Interesting concept.
  • mb60
  • 12-19-2022, 08:04 PM
The BabyDolls in Euless is closed right across Cabaret East. Wonder if they are planning to open it back up. Pandoras opened next door, they must be salivating to take over them. Originally Posted by grayjazzy
Yes BDFW is part of the 5 clubs that Ricks bought and will open up next year.
If those NFTs included Dallas clubs, I’d probably buy one. Interesting concept. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Only select clubs. Currently Silver City and Ricks Cabaret are the only ones listed in DFW
They will learn. The market is not there for their antics. They may think that they can impose a $20 entry fee and $35 lap dances. A new club, with prices that are more amenable to Dallas customers will open, and Ricks will have to adjust their tactics or go out of business
They will learn. The market is not there for their antics. They may think that they can impose a $20 entry fee and $35 lap dances. A new club, with prices that are more amenable to Dallas customers will open, and Ricks will have to adjust their tactics or go out of business Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
Dont know waht club you go to in DFW, but $20 lap dances are still the norm with the exception of some of the BYOB clubs like Bucks Wild that allow the girl to charge more for a nude dance. Night time covers of $20 are very common. I go to a number of the Ricks owned clubs and have never been told $35 is normal for a dance.

Please, let us know what clubs you are talking about so we can all avoid them
The BabyDolls in Euless is closed right across Cabaret East. Wonder if they are planning to open it back up. Pandoras opened next door, they must be salivating to take over them. Originally Posted by grayjazzy
As has been stated a number of times in this thread, BDFW is one of th eclubs Ricks bought and should reopen in February
Only select clubs. Currently Silver City and Ricks Cabaret are the only ones listed in DFW Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Got an update from one of the GMs that all Ricks clubs will honor this but its only for the cover with a CHANCE of winning more benifits. They are not currently considering a company wide VIP at this time.
I never knew the old location, but I've been going to BDD for something like 12 years now. In all that time other clubs have had their ups and downs, and clubs have come and gone, but BDD carries on with hardly any changes at all. Somehow they found a formula that works and managed to stick with it. It's expensive enough to be profitable (I would guess very profitable), but inexpensive enough to remain popular and continue to draw a crowd.

If the new management is smart (don't count on it) they won't change a thing and just sit back and collect the profits. My old boss used to say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." But almost any time new management takes over a company they have to start to "improve" and "optimize" it to squeeze out a little more money, and if they try that they'll likely kill the model that has stood the test of time. Originally Posted by billw1032
Take it for what it’s worth, but I was told yesterday Rick does not plan to make any changes at baby dolls. In fact, I was told there is a clause in the contract that gives Duncan veto rights over changes to certain extent.
I was at BDD last week and same $3 day time cover, same beer price, same fucking Cubans EVERYWHERE.
I was at BDD last week and same $3 day time cover, same beer price, same fucking Cubans EVERYWHERE. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Is there something wrong with Cubans? I like the Cuban girls. What am I missing?
Is there something wrong with Cubans? I like the Cuban girls. What am I missing? Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
i mean you gotta like conversation to go to a strip club instead of a studio