bitch

She is average looking don't see the big fuss op. Just get another hooker.
Thanks for the support everyone... let's get back to the fun stuff like posting taint photos. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Completed the thought.
1. To the OP markymark - I have added you to my DNHABWTG (Do Not Have A Beer With This Guy) List...What a Dickhead!! Literally, hundreds of hookers in DFW and you make an ass of yourself like this...smh

2. Jules - I'm glad you made it out alive!!!

3. kaysunshine - God damn, why haven't we met?

4. sexykim2008 - God damn, why haven't we met?

5. Who invited Horseface E to this party?

6. I want Grace to mind fuck me for an hour, then I'll eat her out for an hour and we'll call it a day.
1. To the OP markymark - I have added you to my DNHABWTG (Do Not Have A Beer With This Guy) List...What a Dickhead!! Literally, hundreds of hookers in DFW and you make an ass of yourself like this...smh

2. Jules - I'm glad you made it out alive!!!

3. kaysunshine - God damn, why haven't we met?

4. sexykim2008 - God damn, why haven't we met?

5. Who invited Horseface E to this party?

6. I want Grace to mind fuck me for an hour, then I'll eat her out for an hour and we'll call it a day. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Horsey here horsey

6. I want Grace to mind fuck me for an hour, then I'll eat her out for an hour and we'll call it a day. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Only an hour?

Amateur.
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Jules has a sexy face and doesn't look like a horse like other providers scared to post up
Thanks for the support everyone... let's get back to the fun stuff Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Does that include DATY?
Only an hour?

Amateur. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I love it when you talk dirty to me or belittle me in public or both.
What a dick ...my God, if you claim "she's not that hot" move onto the next without crying about it...go put a binki in your mouth lol
The taint is the definition for ultimate hotness ... feel free to post some taint photos with a binki..
Jules has a sexy face and doesn't look like a horse like other providers scared to post up Originally Posted by BLM69
Awww that's the sweetest thing ever. Horses are such beautiful animals
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Awww that's the sweetest thing ever. Horses are such beautiful animals Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Animal is a great description for a fugly whore, not all men are into the horse face look but there's a market for everything here

How's your Sunday going so far? You still living the dream out in the lake with pops?

Forgot to say that JJ is hot with the beautiful face and real nice breast, not plastic Kmart tits
Gosh I'm loven life. Its just so awesome
Awww that's the sweetest thing ever. Horses are such beautiful animals Originally Posted by Tara Evans

They also make damn good steaks and ribs.
Oh no. I don't eat red meat. Lol