Shocking Repudiation of the Democratic Party

Lynsey Graham just won re-election by a wide margin, despite the Democrats pumping millions into his opponents coffers.

What Graham should do now as chairman of the Judicial Committee is open investigations on ANYTHING BIDEN. Do the same thing the House did to President Trump.

But there will be a huge difference. Biden, and his whole clan are actually guilty of o whole myriad of crimes revolving around extortion, influence selling, and money laundering.

They are a criminal interprise.

Of course, ole Joe is pretty crafty. He chose “Knee Pads” as his running mate for a reason. Insurance.

Impeachment is not in the cards, as the house is still held by the Democrats. But you can insure that America knows exactly what kind of slim ball they just voted to be President, compelling them to ask why they did not know about this before the election, paving the way for 2024.
Repudiation?!? Keep your Perspective straight. It's just more Projection.

Those were the words of Joe from Morning Joe already this morning.

He and Mika just seem devastated and demoralized with the Democrat Party this morning.

It's interesting this morning listening to the Dems pundits second guessing everything that took place last night.

The Republican gains in the House, the apparent holding of the Senate by Republicans(go Mitch and Lindsey), Trumps holding his ground still.

They even blamed the massive Florida loss on AOC.

It's fun watching them implode and eat their own. Originally Posted by eccielover
I posted essentially the same essay on this forum several times trying to convince left-leaning folks that The Democratic Partyt of today is nearly 180 degrees out of phase with what we remember from president Roosevelt through President Clinton.

In response, I got called a lot of names, but no one wanted to refute anything that I had written. While this forum is not The Economist, it does say something about the Democrat or liberal side of the spectrum.

Things are a little up in the air just yet. My worst fear is that in a future thread I will have to write, " SEE,I told you so!".
  • oeb11
  • 11-05-2020, 07:32 AM
ICU - you post well - and in a cogent and constructive - ACCURATE fashion.
The DPST's - particularly on site - are only interested in TDS and hatred - and post only foolish memes and slogans

they are good little minions for their radical DPST terrorist party.
For all of those “suburban women” and others who voted against the President, when you are paying $4.00 a gallon for gas, we are stuck in another war, new terrorist threats pop up, your 401K tanks and unemployment hits double digits WITHOUT the help of a virus, you can comfort yourself by repeating.......”but, but, but but but.....Trump Tweets a lot”.
  • oeb11
  • 11-05-2020, 07:54 AM
Actions have consequences - let us pray the republicans continue to hold the senate - or our representative democracy and Constitution will be destroyed!
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2020, 08:00 AM
Lynsey Graham just won re-election by a wide margin, despite the Democrats pumping millions into his opponents coffers.

What Graham should do now as chairman of the Judicial Committee is open investigations on ANYTHING BIDEN. Do the same thing the House did to President Trump.

But there will be a huge difference. Biden, and his whole clan are actually guilty of o whole myriad of crimes revolving around extortion, influence selling, and money laundering.

Of course, ole Joe is pretty crafty. He chose “Knee Pads” as his running mate for a reason. Insurance.

Impeachment is not in the cards, as the house is still held by the Democrats. But you can insure that America knows exactly what kind of slim ball they just voted to be President, compelling them to ask why they did not know about this before the election, paving the way for 2024. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Biden was a Senator for a long time and was popular among his peers ....I doubt that after winning election for 6 more years Lindsey will be doing as you wish.

• WTF
  • 11-05-2020, 08:01 AM
For all of those “suburban women” and others who voted against the President, when you are paying $4.00 a gallon for gas, we are stuck in another war, new terrorist threats pop up, your 401K tanks and unemployment hits double digits WITHOUT the help of a virus, you can comfort yourself by repeating.......”but Trump Tweets a lot”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If gas is 4 dollars a gallon we will be shittn in high cotton here in Texas!

Impeachment is not in the cards, as the house is still held by the Democrats. But you can insure that America knows exactly what kind of slim ball they just voted to be President, compelling them to ask why they did not know about this before the election, paving the way for 2024. Originally Posted by Jackie S

not to mention failing to register as a foreign agent.
Things are a little up in the air just yet. My worst fear is that in a future thread I will have to write, " SEE,I told you so!". Originally Posted by ICU 812
no likes to be the one to say "I told you so! ya didn't wanna listen!"
A "judge" has just ordered the usps to scour facilities to look for "lost" ballots!
Folks the election is being stolen right before our eyes!
Come on guys. More whining. The tears are so tasty. The moaning and bitching about fraud are the best. Love em. Keep em coming as the vote counts continue to go against Trumpy. More more more.
Nope. REAL Republicans are fleeing. They won't follow that piece of shit into battle on this one.
None of that is affecting the current losses by Trumpy.

We need more tears and crying. And whining.