hes not a bad guy but i dont like him!

No it's not alert worthy. It is much like when we have a less than stellar time, but it doesn't qualify for a NO on the review.

He is a jerk. You should let your friends know he is a jerk.

Does he deserve to lose P411? No.
Are we really attacking the girl that placed the alert??? Come on LL...Chill out!
  • L.A.
  • 11-30-2011, 10:16 AM
I think you did the right thing by giving him some of his money back. I dont think it was the right thing to do for any other reason other than YOUR safety. If he was pressuring you to do things you obviously were not comfortable doing it might have been the best thing to give him some money back and let him GTFO. No reason to let something like that escalate for a few bucks. You did the right thing by giving him a small refund, getting him away from you, and then posting the events on here.
I think Ms Roxy handled this very well. I have seen her a few times and can confirm that she has no problems in the GFE area. In addition, she is very demure; even the title of her thread is indicative of her sweet personality. LL, you might cut her some slack.
That said, there are always two sides to a story and, as mentioned earlier, miscommunication is not an infrequent problem. Mar6 is an established member with an impressive review history; I would certainly be interested in hearing his side.
besides.... i didnt ask the dude for half my p***y back! lmao Originally Posted by roxy28
Now that was funny!
yes... he does have a good board status. He should speak on this. And plus, like i said i dont think he intended any harm. I gave him his money back because i could see that he was obviously dissatisfied and wanted more than i was willing to offer
Roxy, I think you did right. This could have ended diferently had you not refunded some of his donation. As always, you are a class act.
Roxy28 Im glad you started this thread because I have recently encountered the same situation but did'nt know at the time how to handle it.This thread has helped me understand more about the situation I was placed in , thanks girl.
You shouldn't have given his punk ass a damn thing back. That said, in the interest of your own personal safety, you did the right thing. You didn't know how this asshole was going to act, which was something he probably counted on.

This mar6 cat....is a piece of shit motherfucker. I hope he fucking reads this, too. Hell, I'll pm his ass and make sure he reads it.

Things aren't hard to interpret around here. I would gather that most of these girls don't bbfs, and when they tell y'all punk asses that they don't, that should be the end of it. If you really want to bb that badly, you ought to fucking know which ones to go to. Don't try to see any provider and hope you can con her into bb'ing your dumb ass, which is what sounds like this punk tried to do.

And LL......dude, just STFU sometimes. Damn. Seems like some people want to walk that fine line of being an asshole, but like a cool, slightly off-center, hidden brilliance with an appealing charm kind of asshole. However, when you try too hard to specifically be this kind of asshole, it looks bad when you don't do it right. It's like the guy who's TRYING to be cool by by wearing shades, wearing a Dice Clay jacket, and holding a posture that says, "Look at me be cool". When you miss with this, it's an EPIC fail. LL, you've done this in other instances, and it worked fine. In this instance it's an epic fail. At least in my opinion, it is.

Btw, if a guy does some shit like this, he IS a fucking bad guy.
  • 69er
  • 11-30-2011, 07:38 PM
I see a lot of potential "speculation here", and probably some misunderstandings... let me explain within your alert.

so here it is.... i really dont know if everyone finds this alert-worthy, but i do because i screened this guy, and here is what happened...

He shows up at my place on time and by the way has an account here, and p411. now. session seems cool at first until he starts requesting bbb serv. now I told him not allowed, so he then tells me has has papers in his car showing he is clean, and i told him i have papers too, is irrelevant and does not matter to me he still does not get that type of service! Originally Posted by roxy28
While I don't agree with asking for bareback sex, he did not try and pull a fast one on you. So, I fail to see how this part is really alert worthy.
so then he proceeds to ask for CIM after i just told him no bb service.

Well, CIM is a BBBJ, which per your reviews you do. The difference is a finish in the mouth. Note that the risk here is very different from bareback sex, and many ladies here will allow CIM. Note that I'm not interested in debating what the risk of CIM is, just that the risk per the CDC is less, and as such he won't view it as risky as BBFS. Note that per your reviews you do allow BBBJ, which does have a higher risk that CBJ. So, what you are really upset about, is that he didn't read your mind on what level of risk you are willing to take. I did not look at all your reviews to see if 1 said you don't do CIM, but the ones I looked at didn't mention it. I notice your showcase gives very little in the way of services, so without asking he's not going to know.

now, when he showed up he paid up front for the hour, and he stayed about 35 maybe 40 minutes. afterwards he said .... OH! I think i left the donation for the hour and then he asks for part of the gift back! (now I know it wasnt an hour) but he was a pain in my ass and completely uncooth. I should have told him that he wasnt getting any back, but i could see he wasnt here the hour. also he just stood over me till i peeled the money out and handed it to him.

It sounds like you might have been getting pretty upset with him by this point. I assure you that if your were anything like your posting here, he definitely picked that up, and decided it best to cut his losses, and yours as well. Did you want to spend the rest of the hour with him?

Im sure things could have been handled differently, but i really didnt want any problems. and.... I have a feeling he is going to be an ass since he has account here and p411 and he did not get the type of service he kept asking me for (which by the way is not availabl) and if he looked at my review and showcase he would have understood that from the beginning! I dunno yall.... any rebuttals, ideas, comments? maybe i should have dont something else?
So, those are my "rebuttals, ideas, comments". I can't really say how much your reaction played into cutting things short, but I'm sort of reading between the lines of your posting, along with your misguided idea that no BBFS always means no CIM.

I wasn't there. I don't know for sure. Doesn't seem like anyones safety was comprimised at any time from what I read here. Sounds as if he asked and assumed nothing. Isn't that what you'd prefer?
And LL......dude, just STFU sometimes. Damn. Seems like some people want to walk that fine line of being an asshole, but like a cool, slightly off-center, hidden brilliance with an appealing charm kind of asshole. . Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
please show me where LL had any kind of appealing charm as an asshole, or hidden brilliance for that matter.
Lol.

There have been other instances...I think.
please show me where LL had any kind of appealing charm as an asshole, or hidden brilliance for that matter. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Well, it'd likely be in the same thread where you came off as anything but one yourself.

I respect Rambo and his opinions. You? Not so much so why not just put my profile on ignore so you can have less worries about stalking me on here.
Roxy! you rock girl! I'm an old etex redneck and I understood what you were saying!
And mar6 is no newbe! nowhere in you adds or p411 or any of you reviews do you see anything about bbfs or cim. he knew!

LL-charming! that's too fucking funny Rambo!

Juan Pablo de Marco for president!!!
thanks rambo and daddy. I understand that this may not have been alert worthy in some eyes, which is why i posted this thread the way i did. my p411 which is how mar6 contacted me, has a list of activities in full detail. He knew before comming here that i will not do bbfs or cim. As for my attitude.... maybe you should ask mar6, i did my best to accomodate him even though he kept asking for activities i do not provide. I feel i have the right to be a bit upset after the fact because of what happen, and anytime someone makes you uncomfortable you should have the right to treat the situation however you want. This was really just for the girls..... take it for what its worth please. And as for the anger........ Its PRINCIPALS. The men on this board expect proper etiquette from us, and we have the right to expect the same. and NO he did not force me to do any activities i did not want, His intention was merely to pressure, keep asking, and then be cheap wit it. And obviously I am admitting to the misunderstanding or else I would not have posted the whole thing here. He's not necessarily a bad guy, But we didnt click. I Dont LIKE him. thats all.... carry on!