Would you guys please help me out?

Maybe it's the both of you who don't understand how men think. Not that I represent all men of course. Just the typical and simple ones. (That was difficult. Calling myself simple.)

e·voke əˈvōk/Submit
verb 1. bring or recall to the conscious mind.

If that IS the sentiment you are trying to present, then I would suggest looking at the camera. The door just opened. Did you hear it? Look at who is coming in. Even the first one on the floor does not suggest you are "waiting" for a visitor. You're rubbing your tits. You started without me.

That's why you need another, more experienced professional photographer. Doesn't even have to be a man. A dike. Is Annie Leibovits a muff diver, anyone? And normal is memorable. If you just so happen to look like this:

I haven't yet looked at your site. Still trolling along other forums.
You have a lot of recommendations for me to convey in a 2D picture. lol I'll take that into account for my next shoot.
I highly doubt we are the ones who don't know how "men think".
But yes, continue trolling on. Thanks for your input! Kisses!

Maybe it's the both of you who don't understand how men think. Not that I represent all men of course. Just the typical and simple ones. (That was difficult. Calling myself simple.)

e·voke əˈvōk/Submit
verb 1. bring or recall to the conscious mind.

If that IS the sentiment you are trying to present, then I would suggest looking at the camera. The door just opened. Did you hear it? Look at who is coming in. Even the first one on the floor does not suggest you are "waiting" for a visitor. You're rubbing your tits. You started without me.

That's why you need another, more experienced professional photographer. Doesn't even have to be a man. A dike. Is Annie Leibovits a muff diver, anyone?

I haven't yet looked at your site. Still trolling along other forums. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Who cares what we think? Just show us the perineal raphé.

Again, what the fuck do I know?

Still trolling . Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You know what???

I can'tttt LMAO.
Das Cindy Crawford y'all lmaoooo
Love the one of you laying down on your back.
Your pics are gorgeous doll and on your back is hot,but in the chair sticks out for me! The ethereal,nymphette vibe is naughty and sweet I get it,xoxo
OP - have you ever stepped foot in a gym?

The two pics tell me not...
Love the one of you laying down on your back. Originally Posted by LuckyUser13
Thanks!!

Your pics are gorgeous doll and on your back is hot,but in the chair sticks out for me! The ethereal,nymphette vibe is naughty and sweet I get it,xoxo Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Well thank you! Glad somebodyyyy gets it!
Oof.. Not sure how I'm to choose between a photo where you look fucking gorgeous and one where you look absolutely stunning.

But if I must, #1 seems best for your intended purpose.
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2017, 01:45 PM
OP - have you ever stepped foot in a gym?

The two pics tell me not... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
She's driven by many gyms on the way to the buffet, this whore is spamming multiple cities with threADs, the fake reviews must not be working out, how about posting some non Photoshop up close up pics? It sucks when pimps don't understand how to run a business
She's driven by many gyms on the way to the buffet, this whore is spamming multiple cities with threADs, the fake reviews must not be working out, how about posting some non Photoshop up close up pics? It sucks when pimps don't understand how to run a business Originally Posted by BLM69
True !! God why is this attention seeking drama queen creating threADS all over the place?? I know why!! No clients!! This is a last resort to conjure up business!! Neither pic. is of any quality!! The subject in the 2 photos is not at all appealing, and the quality of the photos looks like they were taken by a disposable camera! tittat the streets are getting cold at night aren't they?? You know you've hit rock bottom when you're posting craigslist ads. Huh tittat!!
Oof.. Not sure how I'm to choose between a photo where you look fucking gorgeous and one where you look absolutely stunning.

But if I must, #1 seems best for your intended purpose.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thank you so much Lena D!
#1 it is! Finally flexed out all the kinks on the site, enjoy guys!!

staff edit....SMI

Kisses!
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Might as well market as a BBW, it would be honest and some guys in TX love a corn fed bigger woman. The Photoshop pics will backfire if a real client ever makes it out and post the truth in the review.
Lol they heard you the first time babe. Have a good night. Try to sleep off that constant need for my attention ok?