Fox News Loses It's Mind - Tells Biggest Lie Ever

You have a Muslim girlfriend ? Originally Posted by WTF
Does your Muslim boyfriend wear a short skirt?
This is a laughable retort.....you try to mock Fox News because they are the single loudest anti-Obama voice in the media. If accuracy in media was your primary concern you would be pointing out all the "lies" that NBC, CBS, NYT, et al feed us everyday. But your target list doesn't include them.

You said Murdoch apologized. I searched and couldn't find his apology. Please post the link if you have one.

Thanks in advance.

About what I expected out of most of you. You cannot/ will not discuss the topic at hand, Fox totally makes up outrageous lies. You have to go on about Obama. I am coming to realize that maybe ECCIE should have a separate forum for the handful that use every thread as an excuse to bash Obama about anything, no matter what the thread is about. Heck the thread can be about prickly heat and by the third post Whirlaway would be on a rant about Obama. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You have a Muslim girlfriend ?

Originally Posted by WTF

This one's for you, fagboy....

This is a laughable retort.....you try to mock Fox News because they are the single loudest anti-Obama voice in the media. If accuracy in media was your primary concern you would be pointing out all the "lies" that NBC, CBS, NYT, et al feed us everyday. But your target list doesn't include them.

You said Murdoch apologized. I searched and couldn't find his apology. Please post the link if you have one.

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Lets don't forget about CNN and their bullshit presentation of the Ebola outbreak in Liberia. I wonder how many people fell for this classic example of quackery in the Media.

Jim

http://youtu.be/-z9YuHaKr8U
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2015, 08:48 AM
Does your Muslim boyfriend wear a short skirt? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Could you try and be more original.

If I say , "Don't shit your panties LexusLover."

You saying " Don't you shit your panties." is not a very clever come back. Speaking of come back...If lustylad wanted any come back from you , he'd lick it off your lips.
Everybody knows the biggest lie ever is... "I won't cum in your mouth"... fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFuQvXn8MU
Good 'ol faux was the ones who reported the first French police were riding bicycles and were unarmed who arrived at Charlie. Usual bullshit.
BL, you are no better in your "reporting" than Emerson.

At least Emerson has the integrity to come on the air and admit his mistake with a profuse apology, disclaiming any Fox involvement. You simply evaporate, after "dropping a turd in the elevator" (figuratively speaking, of course, to be perfectly factual).

A further "correction" ... Emerson is NOT "Fox's so-called "expert" on Muslim terrorist"! But this is yours:

Enjoy the next couple of years. You probably will not like the next eight or so following them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Homo in Chief !
That is lexie's man crush.
About what I expected out of most of you. You cannot/ will not discuss the topic at hand, Fox totally makes up outrageous lies. You have to go on about Obama. I am coming to realize that maybe ECCIE should have a separate forum for the handful that use every thread as an excuse to bash Obama about anything, no matter what the thread is about. Heck the thread can be about prickly heat and by the third post Whirlaway would be on a rant about Obama. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I could have told you that. Mentally derange when it comes to O. The willful ignorance from the posters on the right is disingenuous at best and why I've lost interest. Nothing but intellectual dishonesty coming from that side and I could bear it no more. Obama was supposed to cause Armageddon it didn't happen, he was supposed to declare martial law it didn't happen, and he was supposed to issue the edict to confiscate firearms and that didn't happen either.

You are right about Fox. I have documented example after example of outright blatant lies and people manipulation compliments of the brilliant Rachel Maddow. This type of manipulation of people who have no clue and cling to their guns and religion is sad. Anytime you can employ a shill and a hack like Sean Hannity you simply can't be trusted.

Good day.
I could have told you that. Mentally derange when it comes to O. The willful ignorance from the posters on the right is disingenuous at best and why I've lost interest. Nothing but intellectual dishonesty coming from that side and I could bear it no more. Obama was supposed to cause Armageddon it didn't happen, he was supposed to declare martial law it didn't happen, and he was supposed to issue the edict to confiscate firearms and that didn't happen either.

You are right about Fox. I have documented example after example of outright blatant lies and people manipulation compliments of the brilliant Rachel Maddow. This type of manipulation of people who have no clue and cling to their guns and religion is sad. Anytime you can employ a shill and a hack like Sean Hannity you simply can't be trusted.

Good day. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
What comes next, Zanzibar?

First, they'll call you names.

Then, they'll spread more Faux News lies about The president and call him names.

Then, they'll call anyone else who agrees with you names.

It is a boring, tedious play that is acted out by ignorant, paranoid (and woefully socially crippled) old men in virtually every thread started in this forum. Every day.

The topic doesn't matter. It always circles back to the pack...

You are right about Fox. I have documented example after example of outright blatant lies and people manipulation compliments of the brilliant Rachel Maddow. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

No kidding, zanyzit? You've "documented" it? Or did Rachel Madcow do it for you? Then you should have no problem providing a link to all those "lies", right? Otherwise STFU.
He could, Junior, but they're password protected ...

Fox News apologist.
This is a laughable retort.....you try to mock Fox News because they are the single loudest anti-Obama voice in the media. If accuracy in media was your primary concern you would be pointing out all the "lies" that NBC, CBS, NYT, et al feed us everyday. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
STRAWMAN argument.

How can a channel that calls itself a NEWS channel be pro or anti anything?

Your own words place Faux News in the same category as professional wrestling.

Why not address the issues rather than deflecting, dodging, ducking, denying, etc?

It's not a news organization. It's a fucking supermarket tabloid. You know, like the ones your mama bought while you were screaming for a Tootsie Roll!

SNICK!
Fox News apologist. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Says the moron who started a thread citing 10 Fox "lies" - only to have egg on his face when the so-called lies were all shown to be true!!