What is the most unprofessional thing .......

RR, that my friend is probably the perfect girl 1) beautiful 2) cim 3) loves sports 4)multi-tasker>bj & watches tv 5)lets you watch sports while pleasing you at the same time ! i woulda proposed right then!!! Originally Posted by promdate

LOL!!! Agreed!

KKA
Having my provider tell me I felt just like her fiance when I was fucking her...
Well the worst that ever happen we had just finished sex and she said "oooh" I looked down.and she had just started her period...ukk!
I don't mean to change the subject because I know the question was directed at the hobbyists, but it ALWAYS kills my mood when a client talks mess about another provider, because I feel like he is probably going to find something imperfect about me and talk shit later.

As to the period thing, that sucks, and unfortunately it happens. However, I think there is something to be said for speaking up when something is getting in the way of your enjoyment of YOUR session. I had a session where I left the TV up because the management kept coming by and I didn't want them to hear grunting and "OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!". The client waited until the session was OVER before he said something. I had no problem turning it down, we could have worked around it but he didn't say anything until it was too late and the moment had passed. Sometimes you have to TELL people what is on your mind because unfortunately, we were not born with the ability to read minds. What may seem obvious to you may not be so to me. When I say this, I am NOT talking about actions such as answering the phone or door coitus interuptus, etc. That shit is just BAD. That's why I love my sessions, no phones, nothing but us bumping uglies.

I have graduated from the loud TV to some beautiful music. We are learning everyday, I think.

I guess I just don't want to hear about how the last provider you saw was so wide you felt like you were throwing a hot dog down a hall way. I also don't believe everything I am told either. I think if it was really that bad, and the gentleman put up with the behavior, didn't report it in alerts/co-ed, and there was no review done on it....there is something a little off there. Don't believe everything you hear....most of it is shit-talking and just for entertainment.

If it makes you feel better, I just had a client who brought his PDA to bed....but hey, it was HIS hour, right?
Removed reference to a forbidden topic. M
  • Mokoa
  • 05-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Some of you need to review the rule in the Forum Guidelines that concerns forbidden topics.
Provider kept interupting me on the phone when I was trying schedule, and then got pissed off and insulted me when I asked about a 1/2 hour rate, understand if she doesn't do them but this provider took it to another level. My wanting a half hour rate was due to time constraints but didn't even want to consider seeing this lady after hearing her scold me about even inquiring.
The worst is I am about to start MISH on a young lady and I see what looks like semen running out. Fortunately I did not ask for DATY.
Major U...I applaud you if you stayed...cause that's just EWWWWWW!!! (lol)
I had a gal during a blow job tell me to hurry up because she had to fart. Needless to say it ruined the mood of being told to hurry and then told that she's gonna fart.

I also had many providers make me sit outside and wait for them to get ready up to an hour past the appointment and then cancel or quit answering their phone.

I had a girl get up during daty and go pee and then come back and want me to finish. Umm no thanks.
There was a girl that would put baby powder on her poop shute and fart on customers that pissed her off. Lol then she would say "keep the change" damm that was sick. Originally Posted by seXXXy Brooke
OMGGGG... hahahahaha
  • Mokoa
  • 05-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Well...

That imagery pretty much destroyed whatever appetite I had for dinner.

YOUR appetite? What about mine -- how do I get rid of this baby powder taste in my mouth?!
i was told by a Mormon provider- "you know you go to hell when you sleep with hookers."
i was told by a Mormon provider- "you know you go to hell when you sleep with hookers." Originally Posted by snotty1
You've GOT to be "yanking my chain"!

On the one hand, beyond belief; on the other, too weird for most of us to have made up.
Kinda hard to put down the 'most', but have had a few. What probably gets me the most is when a gal advertises incall or outcall and I chose to meet her at her incall and she has me meet her at her local hotel, then she either implies or outright asks me to pick up the room! Another one already mentioned is not turning off the phone or worse yet, answering it every time. Another bad one is when an hour is paid for and the horse crosses the finish line sooner than the hour, and her pants are going on before the twitch is even gone. Another good one is when she insists to have the 'two call' system and you go to call the second time and she doesn't answer. And then it turns into a third, fourth and fifth call.....talk about a mood kill.