Are you KIDDING ME DALLAS?? WTF

Hook is physically repulsive but more than makes up for it in attitude.
Sorry you're not happy with your tour but that doesnt excuse you posting and ignoring our masking guideline. Outing whether or threats of outing is not tolerated here period!
Is it too late to get her to post taint photos?
This is a good theory.. supply and demand.. and economics.. competition and all... it's a good point.. and yes not everyone is an asshole.. I enjoy plenty of success in this town. What I think is really impressive is that you are calling me stupid for generalizing Dallas guys and taking offense as if that means you.. are you a low-balling misogynistic asshole?.... if it didn't mean you, then why are you upset? That seems kinda immature of you, no? Originally Posted by A_Goddess_GFE_PSE

I didn't say you were stupid. Said you were stupid or immature for the difference. And no I'm not a low Baller. I pay what they asked for. If it's more than I want to pay then I find somebody else. I wouldn't say I'm upset. That maybe too strong of a word. But there's a right way and a wrong way to handle something and yours was the wrong way.
+1. The Life (or Hobby, depending on your role in it) is one of the truest expressions of the free market in all of its raw, unregulated glory. Originally Posted by Obvious Lee
This is a gem, so true in many, many ways.
I get this too but i have a wonderful block button and i move on
DALLAS!?!?! has got to be some of the worst players in the game guy...

Please defend yourselves.. appologize for these retards and prove you aren't one... Originally Posted by A_Goddess_GFE_PSE
So let me get this straight. We owe you an apology for something you claim other people did to you? So by that logic, you need to apologize to every trick for every dirty deed done by $20 SWs. SMDH! You should probably just pick up stakes and head to your next train wreck.
  • vin
  • 12-08-2015, 06:36 AM
That's right your a "classy cocksucker" not a trashy one right lol?! Now go do that staff edit: mentions of drugs is forbidden. - Mojoif u don't like an offer just say no hoe
That's right your a "classy cocksucker" not a trashy one right lol?! Now go do that staff edit: mentions of drugs is forbidden. - Mojo if u don't like an offer just say no hoe Originally Posted by vin
Wow talk about class smh...
  • vin
  • 12-08-2015, 06:49 AM
Oh I'm sorry are you another "classy cocksucker" didn't mean to offend you I see you stayed up all night again
Oh I'm sorry are you another "classy cocksucker" didn't mean to offend you I see you stayed up all night again Originally Posted by vin
Actually I work overnight at my real job so it's bedtime for me... I know people like you don't believe a "hoe" can be anything more than a drug addict hot mess but a lot of us are actually productive tax paying citizens.
Drugs, their mention of use or reference have no place on eccie.
  • vin
  • 12-08-2015, 07:47 AM
Noted
  • motor
  • 12-08-2015, 09:58 AM
She is REALLY gonna be mad at Dallas now that she is banned.... we have our own lovely ladies here anyway.
I live in Dallas and I've never gotten requests like that. ?!?!