manslut refer to coed thread by mcmxxx vs man slut

I would cuss you out for the hood rat thing but I'll leave that alone
Can I amend my other post? They're saggy titties, too!! But not too bad...Even the Dude who reviewed you twice, in his first review of you said they were B's, then in his 2nd review with the doubles friend, he said you each have C's (smh)...

Look I didn't even say you have a bad body, you don't, your showcase just isn't accurate (you also left out you're Bat-Shit-Crazy and you're a Smoker) that's all. It's not even just the cup size I dispute, the 36 part is inaccurate, you are too petite for that, maybe a 32 or 34, but 36 - Uh, no...Fuck, you didn't even know your showcase said you were 4'0" tall till Chung brought it up...

Eva gave you TREMENDOUS advice on the other dumb threAD (why did you even start this one?) and all you did was insult her. Say what you want to about me, I was comically insulting you and your unchecked ego, she wasn't. You owe Eva an apology and quit FUCKING LYING ON YOUR SHOWCASE, DUDE's HATE THAT!!
LMAO!!!
To summarize, a hoodrat posted some stupid shit about her bra size that was already in another post. Said hoodrat was told by AB, the queen of the hood rats what she was doing was fine. However, two very classy ladies in Eva and Kendal gave good advice and it was ignored.

Prediction: hoodrat will not be here very long because she doesn't listen to the right people and keeps beating a dead horse to the point nobody will want to see her because she's a new drama mama. Hoodrat will move to Chicago and still post here because they don't want her attitude or sagging titties there either.
Manslut is nothing but a woman hating, pussy envying troll here on ECCIE who thinks he knows all about a provider's business.

You didn't have to post this thread to prove a point towards that asshat.

Much love,
Adrienne Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I was the #6 LIKE on your post...Does this mean you're back in town 'getting some more things' and you're offering MFM bareback sessions with that Bi-sexual BoyToy friend of your's or are you just trolling me all the way from Chitown because you miss me?
To summarize, a hoodrat posted some stupid shit about her bra size that was already in another post. Said hoodrat was told by AB, the queen of the hood rats what she was doing was fine. However, two very classy ladies in Eva and Kendal gave good advice and it was ignored.

Prediction: hoodrat will not be here very long because she doesn't listen to the right people and keeps beating a dead horse to the point nobody will want to see her because she's a new drama mama. Hoodrat will move to Chicago and still post here because they don't want her attitude or sagging titties there either. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Dayum!
I would cuss you out for the hood rat thing but I'll leave that alone Originally Posted by MCMXXX

Good idea. All it would do is make you look worse and the dog pile bigger.

The best thing you can do is keep providing good service and take things with a grain of salt.

When you put a target on your back, you will get fired upon.

Just keep on keeping on and this to shall pass.

Oh I would say grow thicker skin but I too have had my pissy moments from time to time. Live and learn, I hope.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2016, 04:52 PM
If no one cared they shouldn't have negated or said anything at all Originally Posted by MCMXXX
I need to come over and inspect both bodies and report back here to put a end to all of this confusion.
ill post a side by side view of my friend who is 5'8 130 pounds and she is the same proportion different height I have doubles with her and you cab obviously tell so I'll make the thread now.. As we continue Originally Posted by MCMXXX
If you're the one on the right with the saggy titties, who's your friend? She is hot!
Ok thanks! But my point is, she is super curvy, a brickhouse stallion as *your stats indicate that you are. I don't doubt you are a C cup. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Just so you know, if you don't already, a stallion is a stud... he has a dick and balls and likes to use them.

Damn!!!!!
Look up stallion somewhere besides urban dictionary and see what ya get, lol.

I don't think I'm showing my age, as I'm probably in the lower 10% on here as far as age goes. Odds are it's more likely that anyone calling a chick a stallion is showing either how retarted or ghetto they are.

Attached Images File Type: png Stallion.png (453.1 KB, 148 views)
Hey cutie, all the commenting gents are saying is that with your body and frame, a 40 inch booty and your other stats would have you having a similar body as Jhonni Blaze (I believe she is 4'11, 165 lbs) i.e a (petite) stallion, brickhouse quarter horse.

Although you may have luscious curves, clearly from your pics and avi, one can see you are not. Accurate stats are important. That's all hun. For example, If a lady is 5'10, she shouldn't claim to be 5'8, if she is a D, she also should not claim DD, etc. Don't play defensive all the time, constructive criticism is ok from te to time. I'm not saying you have to kiss ass, but chill a little

There's a pic below: Originally Posted by Eva Damita

That was the sweetest provider reply I've ever seen. You are a class act and you made my day.