dream ticket

• WTF
  • 02-06-2021, 06:28 AM
Senator Amy K from Minnesota and Adam Kissinger from is it Illinois? Originally Posted by WTF
Youre dream ticket and heros but you dont even know where theyre from?

bahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah hahahahahhahaa Originally Posted by winn dixie

stalker

Last sentence sounds like a physical threat! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Let me get this straight...I post before you in this thread, you quote me, I reply and you then call me a stalker?

Did I get that right winn dixie?

Is it you goal to agitate other posters and then rtm when they reply in some out of context accusation? Because that is wtf it appears.

I post before you do in a thread; you quote me; I reply to your quote and you then accuse me of stalking.
I wanted Biden to pick Senator Amy K and have her pick Adam K the Republican for 2024.

That would have been great.

That fucking George Floyd fucked it up for Amy.

Biden still should have picked her.....he may not have won Georgia but he'd of won Penn, Mich and Wisc. by more votes. Originally Posted by WTF
Biden had to payback Congressman Jim Clyburn for saving his campaign. Amy K knew this and that's why dropped out from being considered. Biden just had to flip Penn, Mich and Wisc. He didn't have to win by a landslide.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2021, 06:58 AM
Biden had to payback Congressman Jim Clyburn for saving his campaign. Amy K knew this and that's why dropped out from being considered. Biden just had to flip Penn, Mich and Wisc. He didn't have to win by a landslide. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I realize that there was pressure on Biden to pitch a person of color.

From what I'd read it was still between Amy K and Harris....until George Floyd. Then and only then did Amy drop from consideration.

My contention is that Amy would have been a much better long term pick. Did you see her at the inauguration? She has way more appeal than Harris.

Harris has no shot in 2024....Amy would have.

I agree about Penn,Wisc and Michigan and I think Biden would have gotten even more votes in those states had Amy been on the ticket. Might be wrong....doesn't matter. Biden still won...probably didn't matter who he picked. People voted against Trump not for Biden. Trump got 155 million votes 74 million for him and 81 million against! Lol
Changed my dream ticket:

Michael Jordan and Coach K
I realize that there was pressure on Biden to pitch a person of color.

From what I'd read it was still between Amy K and Harris....until George Floyd. Then and only then did Amy drop from consideration.

My contention is that Amy would have been a much better long term pick. Did you see her at the inauguration? She has way more appeal than Harris.

Harris has no shot in 2024....Amy would have.

I agree about Penn,Wisc and Michigan and I think Biden would have gotten even more votes in those states had Amy been on the ticket. Might be wrong....doesn't matter. Biden still won...probably didn't matter who he picked. People voted against Trump not for Biden. Trump got 155 million votes 74 million for him and 81 million against! Lol Originally Posted by WTF
Only saw a little of the Inauguration. I saw Lady Gaga sing the anthem and sleepy Joe take the pledge. After that I went back to work from home. Amy K had some minor flair ups with minorities as a prosecutor in Minnesota. I really do believe that Biden had a lot of debt with Clyburn for saving his campaign. I am not sure what the exact order was but the top 4 were Harris, Demings Amy K and the female Gov of Michigan. Since Biden owed Clyburn a favor, it was going to be Harris or Demings. I don't think that Harris could win the popular vote in 2024 against Trump. I do think she could win the electoral college if she picks a white male to be #2 on the ticket. The same people that voted for HRC could/would vote for Harris. The question would be can Harris keep Mich, Penn and Wisc, the three swing states that HRC lost and Trump won. One thing is for sure they are't going to rig the Dominion machines for Harris, like they did for sleepy Joe LOL. The republican from Ill that voted to impeach Trump should switch parties and become a democrat. Harris should put him on the ticket. That would be the best way for Harris to win in 2024. I don't think Harris can with Bernie or someone that far left.