Illusion Of Passion (IOP) - Questionable?

Oh...one more thing.

I tend to think the Passion thing comes along with Maturity. Not just age .... but emotional maturity.

Such are the responses to this thread.
Mixture of board interaction, their history of providers, their review history.

You can learn a good bit by sitting back and watching. Yes-- I'm on the board a lot, but I'm listening (watching) more than I'm posting. If I can easily see that Gentleman X tends to gravitate towards women who are thin and blonde-- yet wants to book with me-- I know that's probably not going to be a good match. If I can easily see that Gentleman Y gravitates towards women who offer services that I don't-- I know that's probably not going to be a good match. If I can see that Gentleman Z often posts about what they enjoy and it doesn't fit my style (example.. and this isn't an insult... BLM)-- then I know that it wouldn't be a good match.

Nothing in this world is 100% foolproof... but if you sit back and pay attention, the law of averages will always be greatly in your favor.

As an aside-- if you inquire with me and I say that I'm not taking appointments at that time, that isn't a polite decline-- it means I'm literally not taking appointments. If I'm actually feeling that we aren't a good fit, I'm straight up going to tell you that. In a marketplace with thousands of ladies and thousands of gents.. why string someone along when they can simply go and find someone that might be a great fit? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Makes perfect sense...thank you!
Oh...one more thing.

I tend to think the Passion thing comes along with Maturity. Not just age .... but emotional maturity.

Such are the responses to this thread. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Best summary of how this chemistry/passion thing works I think I’ve seen. I totally agree.
IOP- fake, make believe! A fool and his money.......
Oh...one more thing.

Such are the responses to this thread. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I agree.

The vast majority of providers give the reasoning of "chemistry" as the meaning of whether or not a client will have a good time or not. But the fact is, providers receive their full donation rate regardless of the total outcome of the session.

IMO, chemistry is the excuse providers use when the provider decides to play the YMMV card in the session. Sure she wants the money, but for one reason or another, she cannot or will not put in the full effort. Now, I can see it if the client is unkempt and disrespectful, but as long as the provider accepts the appointment with the client and he has great hygiene and is respectful of her and her boundaries, the donation she also accepts should be all the chemistry she needs to produce the real feeling IOP needed to show him a good time.
File this under: WALDT...OK?

...had a nice Pre-holiday cocktail and session with an ATF/FuckBuddy yesterday and discussed the topic of IOP/Passion.

...definitely not her thing...giving or receiving. Period.

We always have a good time, and any IOP would just be weird.

Each to his/her own.
There are a lot of good answers in this thread it’s an interesting read. I prefer real passion and seek that connection Torre mentioned. Yes I’m paying and yes she probably would not see me if I wasn’t paying. It’s still possible to have real connection and with repeated visits a history that makes people want to see each other again. That being said if there isn’t that connection I’m still paying and I still want the passion so enter IOP. Just act like you are having fun ( not over the top fake ) and I’ll have a better time.

Winn sounds Jaded but it is true that some , not all but some providers just want the money and a ten minute session for an hours fee is best for them. Some will try for the nut as fast as possible or limit the service and upsell all they can. I try to identify those from what I read here and I don’t see them.
There are a lot of good answers in this thread it’s an interesting read. I prefer real passion and seek that connection Torre mentioned. Yes I’m paying and yes she probably would not see me if I wasn’t paying. It’s still possible to have real connection and with repeated visits a history that makes people want to see each other again. That being said if there isn’t that connection I’m still paying and I still want the passion so enter IOP. Just act like you are having fun ( not over the top fake ) and I’ll have a better time.

Winn sounds Jaded but it is true that some , not all but some providers just want the money and a ten minute session for an hours fee is best for them. Some will try for the nut as fast as possible or limit the service and upsell all they can. I try to identify those from what I read here and I don’t see them. Originally Posted by playerplano
Not jaded! A realist that has never let providers pull anything. Im usually out the door before they can clean up from the "cum run"!
Not jaded! A realist that has never let providers pull anything. Im usually out the door before they can clean up from the "cum run"! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fradey Cat .... Scardey Cat .... Afraid of Passion?

You need therapy my friend.

Put yourself out there and give it a chance!
Life is too short to run from things that could make us smile for days ... for years.
Hell, for that matter ...till we are six feet under!

Life is too short to run from things that could make us smile for days ... for years.
Hell, for that matter ...till we are six feet under! Originally Posted by Torre Tames

See-- I disagree. Everyone is here for their own reasons. If he wants a quick "nut and bolt" then that's every bit his right and there are PLENTY of ladies that fit that bill just fine. I won't judge him any more than I'd judge the guy who is the "I want to be the only client today" type.

Hell, for that matter ...till we are six feet under! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
IOP is not true passion! Have you forgot your topic of IOP?

But I'll expand on your post! All women are liars. They use that cooter to get what they want from the naive and suckers! When a Man has an open mind and watches. He'll never fall for the tricks women play! Providers prey upon those that cant!
And medical speculation is a forbidden topic! I'll let it go because you might not have known!
I have known some women (and the occasional provider, too) who are dishonest or abusive, use their looks to "get over" on people, and who take advantage of the innocent.

That said, there are those of us men are not exactly innocent naifs either, myself included.

In my earlier, less mature days, I am ashamed to admit to dishonesty, ghosting, treating some women who genuinely liked me with less than the care they deserved if I did not find them attractive (by my often ridiculous standards), and I treated some who didn't have the time for me like queens ONLY because they were pretty. I am fairly ashamed of the long and distinguished litany of sins of which I am guilty and, I can say this with the confidence of experience that I am FAR from alone.

I'd like to think that as I've grown older, hairier, fatter and uglier, I've also become slightly wiser and perhaps more generous; maybe so, maybe not; maybe you'll say that is out of necessity, and maybe you're right. No doubt others will judge, as I do . . . relentlessly.

But I know that my gender's faults and failings are at best on par with some of the more dastardly "crimes" of which women in general, and providers in particular, have been accused in this thread.

The fact that hobbyists like myself are paying to enjoy a "girlfriend experience," a quickie, IOP, or BNG from someone who sparks our interest is, IMHO, no more and no less a reflection on our character than is the fact that there are providers who make a living (or just extra cash) fulfilling our evident need a reflection on theirs.

Final note: A provider once told me that I am not paying her for her time, or for her being with me; instead, I am paying her to leave.

Think about it.
I have known some women (and the occasional provider, too) who are dishonest or abusive, use their looks to "get over" on people, and who take advantage of the innocent.

That said, there are those of us men are not exactly innocent naifs either, myself included.

In my earlier, less mature days, I am ashamed to admit to dishonesty, ghosting, treating some women who genuinely liked me with less than the care they deserved if I did not find them attractive (by my often ridiculous standards), and I treated some who didn't have the time for me like queens ONLY because they were pretty. I am fairly ashamed of the long and distinguished litany of sins of which I am guilty and, I can say this with the confidence of experience that I am FAR from alone.

I'd like to think that as I've grown older, hairier, fatter and uglier, I've also become slightly wiser and perhaps more generous; maybe so, maybe not; maybe you'll say that is out of necessity, and maybe you're right. No doubt others will judge, as I do . . . relentlessly.

But I know that my gender's faults and failings are at best on par with some of the more dastardly "crimes" of which women in general, and providers in particular, have been accused in this thread.

The fact that hobbyists like myself are paying to enjoy a "girlfriend experience," a quickie, IOP, or BNG from someone who sparks our interest is, IMHO, no more and no less a reflection on our character than is the fact that there are providers who make a living (or just extra cash) fulfilling our evident need a reflection on theirs.

Final note: A provider once told me that I am not paying her for her time, or for her being with me; instead, I am paying her to leave.

Think about it.
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2020, 07:53 PM
See-- I disagree. Everyone is here for their own reasons. If he wants a quick "nut and bolt" then that's every bit his right and there are PLENTY of ladies that fit that bill just fine. I won't judge him any more than I'd judge the guy who is the "I want to be the only client today" type. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You get it though! These other providers want everyone to drink their BS kool aid and agree, they get angry and lose it when called out, there's plenty of suckers that will fall for their shenanigans, there's a lot more guys that know better

IOP is fake, haven't found real passion in the hobby yet, like you would find in the RW
This post definitely proves the fact that WALDT. IMO if winn dixie is happy with just using providers to get himself off and leave, than that is his choice and it is just fine if the provider is good with giving that service.

As for me, I would much rather have that experience that only comes with the passion that Torre talked about. I prefer to have that experience and enough time left on the clock to lay there with my arm around her as her head is on my chest, either chatting or laying there in silence trying to catch our breath and waiting for the trembling to stop. That is one of the things I feel turns a good experience into a great one.