Is Her Appearance That Important Or Are You Just Happy She Appeared?

I wonder if a mix of glamour and candid photos would help or harm business? Maybe if you specify on your profile will do glamour or girl next door by request to set expectations. Originally Posted by modus
Not a bad idea I guess. I'm such a tomboy that I probably should have some pictures in my every day clothes with no make up. God knows I hate putting make up on! Lol. I do have to do my hair every day though. I feel like if your hair looks like shit, you could have a ball gown on and still look like shit. But if your hair looks good and you're in regular clothes you still look good.
I can't even believe this was a real post... YES you need to look like your pics , and if not people will not give you business and write bad reviews about you.

I know some people are on here for "companionship" and blah blah blah but any normal man is looking for a hot bitch to bang.

We only know what we see on your profile & pics. I would expect you to be mad if someone set you up on date with someone and used fake pics right?

How about if someone gave you counterfeit money? It looks almost the same right? Well that's the same thing as using fake pics, or old or non accurate pics.

Pros would be surprised how much business they would get for normal pics that haven't been altered and aren't old.

No blurry pics, no old pics, no modeling pics over a year old. This should be self explanatory. In DFW there are lots of great Pros so don't think you are special and can't get replaced.
I agree with TXcwby6, the most attractive and hot in reviews are more often than not, in my experience, the poorest in TCB, BCD, and IOP. That said I only seek slender and wait until after the first encounter to decide. Most important to me is click- chemistry and how relaxed we become and frankness in our dialogue. I will say if I walk through the door and my host is not what she advertised, I politely drop the donation to her favorite cause, and depart.
I would ad that I get very suspicious when I see the same ol pics all the time ... no updated showcases
I should have clarified. I wasn't asking if you gentlemen think we should post accurate photos. Of course we should. This should help.

We all have a mental image of what we think we look like. A provider is going to look through the pictures she has had taken and chooses her favourites for her ads. When you look at her face, you'll see her the way you see her. How much of a difference is there between her pictures (what she thinks she looks/what she wants you to see) and what you see in person? Is it enough of a difference to matter? I had a curiosity about where that "line" is. And then there was other stuff...
Now a days, folks are confusing photoshop with professional pictures, as of late however, I notice more ladies doing realistic pictures. For years I'd catch slack for not having "professional" pictures....yet they have always been professional, I simply opted out of photo shopping.

Great topic!
Who rubs one out to a providers photo? haha that made me LOL.

:P
A few years back I was unpleasantly surprised to have a door open to whom I was SURE had to be the grandmother of the lady I was planning on seeing. Alas, it was not to be. I will give her kudos in that she implemented a blindfold in here repertoire. I am sure she is in a home now, but I was very disappointed, and even after going back and re-reading her reviews there simply was not a clue. Since then, I cannot see a lady w/o a face pic, even if it is not 100% accurate. A little off is different than half a century.
Honesty and a friendly attitude are the best qualities of a provider... Honest pictures... Recent candid ones, though the posed professional pics are great. Candid gives me a better idea of who I'll actually be meeting. Attitude is everything, I've only once backed out (she was 8 mos preggo and her pictures and ad didn't show that) I've only continued seeing ladies who spoke to me as a human being versus a dirtbag/donation. If you want to know more about who you're visiting with, ask or read our reviews and posts. So... A smile and friendly attitude are better for me vs opening the door wearing latex and a ball n gag... That sounds hot... Latex/ball gag/whips ISO!!!
Ya damn skippy!!
Right I agree with these guys honest photos and friendly attitude seal the deal.
Good topic i am interested on what the men have to say on this one

I get more response from my "selfies" than anything else.

Also The instagram comment by tj was interesting, they also allow 15sec videos but no nudity.

How many hobbyists actually have an instagram account though? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules..one of the things that initially attracted you to me is your "out front" presence and very accurate photos along with a description of what a guy should expect with you. I love your new look and I'm looking forward to our paths crossing again when I can make my way to your area from Tarrant County.

Dharma...thanks for starting a good & relevant discussion.
Personally, I HATE to see providers that do not put significant effort in looking as good as possible in general. I think that maintaining our beauty is a big part of our jobs as providers. Some girls think they can get paid without putting in any work. When they come around me, I let them know they don't look good and tell them what to work on. I feel like its my duty.

Beauty is not something that you can pull out of your purse and smear on when you get a call. It's daily care and effort. I work out, eat right, use quality cosmetics, and buy quality clothes so that my looks are one thing I need not be concerned about when I get a call. All other girls should do the same.
Ladies, look. If you're looking fine as hell when we walk through that door, a great percentage of your work is already done. That work would be getting the guy excited. When I go to see a provider that's looking as good as OR BETTER THAN her pics, the blood flow is already starting to move.

Then I'm thinking in my head, I'm going to pop too quick. At that point, I'm feeling like I made a great choice. Am I shallow in this hobby? I...I guess, maybe. But in fairness to myself, I picked you, partially, but mostly, based on what I saw in the pics. If I go to a Corvette lot I want a Corvette. Camaros are nice, but I want a Corvette. If I walk onto your lot, I'll be let down if you try to sell me a Camaro, when the ad you placed said you had Corvettes. And, of course, the Corvette needs to be in the same condition that it looked like in the ad.

What if I showed up with francs instead of American cash. Wouldn't that be a letdown, unless you had in your back pocket a plane ticket to France?

Just saying.
...If I walk onto your lot, I'll be let down if you try to sell me a Camaro, when the ad you placed said you had Corvettes. And, of course, the Corvette needs to be in the same condition that it looked like in the ad. ... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Well said!